Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the housemates in order of preference

Options
  • 11-06-2006 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Three weeks in to the series so now would be as good a time as any to rate the remaining housemates from favorite to least favorite. heres mine

Glyn
    Ashlyne
    Sue
    Richard
    Imogen
    Lisa
    Lea
    Mikey
    pete
    Grace
    Nikki

EDIT: I forgot imogen as basquille stated below. to be honest, I don't hate her, i kinda like her, she is not the worst of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Ashlene
    Pete
    Glyn
    Nikki
    Richard
    Imogen
    Lisa
    Lea
    Sue
    Mikey
    Grace

Have'nt seen much of the new one to rate her properly yet so at the moment she is just above the ones i hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

To be honest, even though this is the best of the Big Brother series of late.. i really dislike most of the housemates except the legend that is:
    • Pete (extremely funny guy, extremely kind-natured, brave to go in their with his Tourettes and also i believe the most genuine of all the housemates)
    • Richard (mainly because i think he's quite genuine and funny in that obvious stereotypical "oh, break me off a piece of that" way!)
    • Glyn (simply his innocence is quite funny, and also i think very brave to go in at such a young age)

But if i had to rate them all (from favourite to least):
    • Pete
    • Richard
    • Glyn
    • Nikki
    • Sue
    • Lisa
    • Lea
    • Ashlene
    • Mikey
    • Imogen
    • Grace

PS - please note i do actually dislike everyone above from Nikki onwards.. but this would be a list if i had to choose favourite to least favourite.
    PPS - you both forgot Imogen in your lists.. that's how crap she is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I put imogen in her place :D

to be honest, Im kinda gone bored with pete, and my utter contempt for nikki is starting to rub off on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Pete
    Rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

glyn
    nikki
    imogen
    pete
    lisa
    etc
    Grace
    Richard

tbh, for me, the top two are far ahead in terms of entertainment, and the bottom two are far below the pack in terms of annoyance. that new one will soon join the bottom two

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Three weeks in to the series so now would be as good a time as any to rate the remaining housemates from favorite to least favorite. heres mine

Glyn
    Ashlyne
    Sue
    Richard
    Imogen
    Lisa
    Lea
    Mikey
    pete
    Grace
    Nikki

EDIT: I forgot imogen as basquille stated below. to be honest, I don't hate her, i kinda like her, she is not the worst of them.

How can you rate Mikey higher than Pete and Nikki, the guys a complete mong, he assists in Grace being the twat she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Nikki,
    Glyn,
    Ashleyne,
    Pete,
    Imogen,
    Richard,
    Lea,
    Suzie,
    Grace,
    Mikey,
    Lisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Nikki/Pete (equal top two)
    Aisleyne
    Glyn
    Imogen
    Mikey
    Richard
    Lea
    Grace
    Lisa (Yes, I think Lisa is worse than grace. WAY worse.)
    Suzie (too new to rank)

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Nikki (can you imagine the house without her??? i don't want to even think about it!)
    Pete
    Richard
    Aisleyne
    Glyn
    Mikey
    Lea
    Susie
    Imogen
    Lisa
    Grace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

~ Glyn (he seems to be the only one in there that's living the experience that is BB, and he's actually enjoying it and learning along the way. Kinda like he's growing up in front of our eyes.. awww )

~Aisleyne, Pete <-- kinda alright but not much

~Nikki, Imogen, Mikey, Lisa, Suzie, Richard, Lea, Grace <-- I dislike all of them as much as each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

My Top 4:
    Nikki
    Pete
    Aisleyne
    Richard

Not bothered by:
    Glyn (although he comes out with a few funny lines lately, he's a total dork but honestly funny)
    Lisa
    Mikey
    Susie

Not liking:
    Lea (what's with mauling poor Pete when he's trying to sleep? Hello leave the guy alone!)

Can't stand:
    Imogen
    Grace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Pete
    Glyn
    Ashlyne
    Richard
    Sue
    Nikki
    Imogen
    Lea
    Mikey
    Lisa
    Grace

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Pete
    Glyn
    Richie
    Ashlene
    Mikey
    Nikkie
    Imogen
    Susie
    The Limescale in the Loo
    The Dirt on the Kitchen Floor
    Lisa
    Lea
    Grace

In that exact order

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

xzanti wrote:
    Pete
    Glyn
    Richie
    Ashlene
    Mikey
    Nikkie
    Imogen
    Susie
    The Limescale in the Loo
    The Dirt on the Kitchen Floor
    Lisa
    Lea
    Grace

LMFAO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I am glad to see Nikki getting the popular vote. She is absolutely hilarious in that diary room. Can't believe the british (and us!) public gave her 47% of the vote against boring Sam.

Anyway, I'd rate Nikki, Glyn and Pete as being my favourites. I like Aishleyne a bit too. Imogen is neither here nor there.

Disliking Richard and Lea more and more as time goes by. Lisa was ok at the start but she's just a bit of a pain with no funnyside these days. Grace and Mikey........what do they add to the mix?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

murphaph wrote:
    I am glad to see Nikki getting the popular vote. She is absolutely hilarious in that diary room. Can't believe the british (and us!) public gave her 47% of the vote against boring Sam.

Anyway, I'd rate Nikki, Glyn and Pete as being my favourites. I like Aishleyne a bit too. Imogen is neither here nor there.

Disliking Richard and Lea more and more as time goes by. Lisa was ok at the start but she's just a bit of a pain with no funnyside these days. Grace and Mikey........what do they add to the mix?

I have nothing against Nikki... Her only downfall is her temper but at least shes not two faced.. I know we've seen her have a laugh at Sam and that but she hasn't gone out of her way to cause rifts in the house like certain other madams... Temper tantrums I can handle, snakes I can't..

Dont you mean "tamper tentrums" as Grace would call them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Glyn - so cute!
    Richard - I think he's quite sensible
    Aisleyne - up for a laugh and doesn't bitch!
    Pete - entertaining and fun!
    Nikki - I'll reluctantly admit that she does make me laugh!
    Mikey - don't really know what to make of him yet, actually! He seems nice!
    Sue - a bit posh really!
    Lea - is easily convinced into believing what others tell her.
    Lisa - really in your face!
    Imogen - completely bland!
    Grace - I don't think I need to qualify this one, nasty and mean!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Bamboozled wrote:
    Dont you mean "tamper tentrums" as Grace would call them :D
    If they were real they wouldn't be a problem. The only real one I can remember was when she was in the diary room with the black girl that was kicked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

I like:
    Glyn
    Lea

I am meh about:
    Ashlyne
    Richard
    Sue
    Imogen
    Mikey

I really can't stand:
    Pete
    Nikki
    Lisa
    Grace

• Advertisement

eirebhoy wrote:
    If they were real they wouldn't be a problem. The only real one I can remember was when she was in the diary room with the black girl that was kicked out.
    I'm guessing that that slip up by Grace last week wasnt shown on the hightlights. Instead of calling them "temper tantrums" Grace called them "tamper tentrums" when on about Nikki. :D

The spoiled 24 year old kid getting her own way is gettin a bit old so i do agree.. if they were real they would be much funnier and more people would be enjoying them.

Advertisement