Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone here had any experience with Imagine, good or bad?

• 11-06-2006 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi,

Im just wondering about the above. I've just started using them and despite a lot of people slagging them off, I have only seen one person say that they are using them and they said they have not had a problem.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Tis a bit late asking now that you're already connected:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭dancin

My sister uses them at home, got a second line fitted specifically for broadband (work related). She has had no problems with them. She is moving house, contacted them and they have promised to handle all the phone related stuff as she needs it. They've been good to her so far, and she is hopefull the house move works out OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Lorri_L wrote:
    Hi,

Im just wondering about the above. I've just started using them and despite a lot of people slagging them off, I have only seen one person say that they are using them and they said they have not had a problem.

Thanks

hahahaha!!!

You get it then ask if they are good or not!

You'll have time to make up your own mind as your probable in a contract for a set period....which package did you get anyway....the €9.99 fast dialup or actual broadband?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Hmm.

any reason why you felt you should ask. ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 krazydavie

I signed in feburary customer service phone, bad waiting too long
    email support very bad with response time taking days
    set direct debit and got no notice when deductions (no bill supplied) would be taken or amount.
    D/d went unpaid i had to pay for charge.
    got damaged modem sent back and recieved following day
    but it cost me seven euro's to send back which i was told that is was not there problem.
    they have to many restrictions.
    having said there service is improving. all be it late in coming
    will i be staying with them do not know maybe not.
    but i will not be sending back the modem unless they supply P&P.

cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

i was gonna go to them but the 33c per minute customer care centre calls put me off... is that for real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Lorri_L wrote:
    Hi,

Thanks
    I was with them for a few months (moved to DigiWeb to avoid the line rental - nothing to do with Imagine). I had no major problems with them. The contract is six months minimum and a three month notice period, although they did not hold me to the notice period when I wanted to leave.

What little support I required I did though email.

The highest thing on the bill with phone calls was to customer service.
    price okay to much time wasted 00:03:13 cost 16 cents.
    I used email more on support than phone.

PaschalNee
    how do you find imagine towards digiweb
    as regards cost try site to help you http://www.getbroadband.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

krazydavie wrote:
    PaschalNee
    how do you find imagine towards digiweb
    A little over €20 a month cheaper.

Seriously though, just got it the other day but so far so good. More here.

i was gonna go to them but the 33c per minute customer care centre calls put me off... is that for real?
    I stand corrected, support is a preminum no. that is why i stopped using it
    and rang customer service instead. and email support

• Advertisement
Advertisement