Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think Sue will nominate on Monday?

Options
  • 11-06-2006 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

I think it will be Lisa, due to the fact sue can't stand swearing. I hope it will be Grace too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Lea, Lisa, Grace maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

She seemed to be getting on quite well with lea tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

If she knew that her choice was to be up for eviction, than I think she could play it tactfully and nominate Pete & Grace or Lisa, cos she knows an eviction battle of Pete with anyone and Pete will not be evicted.
    I personally think that she knows that she is the only one who's nomination counts! Dunno how...maybe I have been reading too many other sites!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Lisa and Grace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Lisa and Grace.

Though if she figures out that she's the only one nominating I'd say Lisa/Grace against Pete for the reasons robo posted above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Bamboozled wrote:
    Lisa and Grace.

Though if she figures out that she's the only one nominating I'd say Lisa/Grace against Pete for the reasons robo posted above.
    It all depends on Monday on how they do the evictions. Like, if she is first called to the diary room she'll know she is the only one nominating. Either way, she'll nominate either Grace/Imogen/Lisa. I hope they show her nominating on the TV for the house to see!!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

She won't nominate Pete as she knows that there's no way he will ever be evicted bythe public and by pissing off the viewers by nominating Pete over someone like Lisa, Grace or Imogen, she will soon be out the door herself!! :D

YeAh! wrote:
    It all depends on Monday on how they do the evictions. Like, if she is first called to the diary room she'll know she is the only one nominating. Either way, she'll nominate either Grace/Imogen/Lisa. I hope they show her nominating on the TV for the house to see!!

AFAIK it going to be like normal nominations, aphabeticaly chosen to go in turn, this will avoid sue getting suspicious. I think Lisa is a dead cert from what i have seen of sue. Due to the fact she has seen whats going on she should vote Grace too, but on monday we'll find out what sort of a game Sue is playing.

d@rk l0rd wrote:
    She won't nominate Pete as she knows that there's no way he will ever be evicted bythe public and by pissing off the viewers by nominating Pete over someone like Lisa, Grace or Imogen, she will soon be out the door herself!! :D

Even if she did nominate Pete theres no way he will get evicted when up against any one of the others.

Optikus wrote:
    Even if she did nominate Pete theres no way he will get evicted when up against any one of the others.
    Exactly. As robo stated above. That would be a sure fire way for Grace/Lisa to get evicted. She may do it by voting tactically. She may not do it and just be a sheep and follow the crowds reaction.

• Advertisement

Lets just pray Grace is one of her nominations!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah I too seriously hope that she nominates Grace...

But by the sounds of the chanting on Fridays show 'Get Grace Out' I'd say no matter who Grace would be up against she will be given the boot and then the Boos!

rsta wrote:
    Yeah I too seriously hope that she nominates Grace...

But by the sounds of the chanting on Fridays show 'Get Grace Out' I'd say no matter who Grace would be up against she will be given the boot and then the Boos!

Without a doubt, its just when will the bastasrd be up for eviction.. kinda reminding me of Mikosi.

Yep, like Makosi, she could slip through the net and make it to the final night, if she keeps up her little front of being niceynice to everyone calling them 'babe' and all that insincere rubbish... then b*tching about them behind their backs to DImogen and Lisa..

So then if Suzie doesn't put her up for eviction this week, the other housemates might not put her up either... Hmm Cant wait for Monday!!

I hope it will be announced on BBLB?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

rsta wrote:
    Yep, like Makosi, she could slip through the net and make it to the final night, if she keeps up her little front of being niceynice to everyone calling them 'babe' and all that insincere rubbish... then b*tching about them behind their backs to DImogen and Lisa..

So then if Suzie doesn't put her up for eviction this week, the other housemates might not put her up either... Hmm Cant wait for Monday!!

I hope it will be announced on BBLB?

GET GRACE OUT GET GRACE OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i hope she doesn't nominate her. it'll be funnier that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

in fairness, Makosi was great entertainment until the immaculate conception event. grace is just annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Suzi's friend just said on BBLB that she had a negative impression about Grace and Imogen before going into the house. Imogen is a bit of a surprise...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

vanity. both are younger and prettier (debatable) than her.
    remember, this is a woman who spent over £4,000 to get a chance of getting into the house and had applied three times before. she also stated that she wanted to further her career by appearing in the house.

Well, DImogen has just quit the task, so Suzie will probably nominate her. I really don't see Grace giving up at all...

Shame, I'd love to see her booted out! Still there is time ;)

yeah that Suzie one is delighted to be in the house, but if she wants to use being in there to raise her profile she knows she will have to please the public. And she'd want to be deaf not to know that the public want Grace out!

Here's hoping ... Get Grace Out!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

She needs to make careful choices. When Becki (the newcomer) in BB5 was given the "Judas Kiss" task, and she selected Michelle, the public turned on her in no time, and she was booted out by the public pretty much as soon she could have been. Suzie could easily fall victim to the same trap.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would like her to pick nikki as one of them. I am not sure if she will pick imogen or grace to be honest. Imogen isn't 100 percent repugnant like grace and nikki are.

Today, i really dont care who she nominates.
    Been watching the clip of "get grace out" again and find it hilarious.
    Some folks going to the eviction this friday are planning on getting the crowd going again so even if grace isnt up, we'll be entertained.

And to make sure that there is no mistake in her hearing what's being shouted, they've planned for "Two Faced Grace" - you cant make that "Two faced Richard" or "Two faced ball" :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Today, i really dont care who she nominates.
    Been watching the clip of "get grace out" again and find it hilarious.
    Some folks going to the eviction this friday are planning on getting the crowd going again so even if grace isnt up, we'll be entertained.

And to make sure that there is no mistake in her hearing what's being shouted, they've planned for "Two Faced Grace" - you cant make that "Two faced Richard" or "Two faced ball" :D

Wow, class bit of info there :)

So even if she's not nominated and evicted on Friday, the crowd will be chanting at her again! All the other housemates will definately here it and start to wonder about her... ;) Genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

ah f*ck it guys......the poor girl. I know she bitches about everyone and yet complains that everyone else are backstabbers but she really does not realise what a bitch she actually is. I felt so sorry for her when she was crying in the diary room after hearing the chants. She couldnt talk she was crying so much. My hatred for her has turned to grief for her in her situation

Hey its a show! and at the end of the day they all know what they are doing when they apply and audition to get in the house. Sometimes the housemates can put up a good act all the way through, but sometimes their true colours come out. They come accross as the producers decide anyway... Just enjoy the show!

Anyway its fab so far! I think its the best BB yet... ;)

They ALL knew the crowd reactions and the format of BB before going in there. they have watched it.

Most have them have been in the dry runs and some have been standby's for previous series.

If they didnt think they could handle it, they shouldnt have applied or at least they should have pulled out and given someone else a chance.

Its not like they havent seen or heard crowd reactions from previous BB's. They have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

Well there is a task at the moment to give oone of the housemates immunity from beng up for eviction, they don't know what the end prize is, but they have to stand on the podium and the last one standing wins.
    At the moment, there are 4 - Mickey & Glyn who I would imagine are safe from nomination and the other 2 are Grace & Lisa...2 that are very likely to get nominated tomorrow...

Mickey compared the task to last years box task, where housemates had to stay in a box and the longest one won immunity I think, and that lasted 36 hours!!! I think that Grace & Lisa will be extremely defiant and try to win it cos they know that Sue is likely to nominate them, cos they have been two faced and she has seen this outside of the house.

Lisa won it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 km_corrigan

Is everyone aware that Lisa has immunity?

Advertisement