Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think Sue will nominate on Monday?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

There's a big title-d thread in the forums if you mean the "everyone" on the forum :confused:

the house - dunno. Soemone else will have to answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 km_corrigan

Yeah i mean the other house mates, i'd say they will probably be informed. Looks like it could be Imogen/Mikey and fingers crossed Grace, nominated by Sue.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

rofl it was hilarious, her begging to win because she wanted the immunity and then went to the toilet to cry. Mikey then had a go at her and she is "oh I always loose at short straws".

What a cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Now that Lisa is immune, I guess she will pick Grace and Imogen or possibly Mikey (who?).

Pick Grace and the sofa. Any bets who gets evicted.

• Advertisement

LEa and Grace have declared they'll walk if they are nominated.

Sissys

Bamboozled wrote:
    LEa and Grace have declared they'll walk if they are nominated.

Sissys

lol they don't realise that everyone would want them to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I really hope she picks Grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

How are they gonna work the nominations? Will they all have to take their turn to go in the DR and pretend to nominate? And what happens if Sue nominates Lisa? Will BB have to tell her to nominate someone else?

Hobbes wrote:
    lol they don't realise that everyone would want them to.
    Nooooo !! everyone doesnt want them to.

Back door sissies are a no-no.
    They must face the eviction crowd. No sly exits for those two. Or Lisa :D

• Advertisement

They should have at the next eviction if its not Grace to scream out "Grace to Win" and then watch her expression when shes evicted the following week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

julep wrote:
    vanity. both are younger and prettier (debatable) than her.
    remember, this is a woman who spent over £4,000 to get a chance of getting into the house and had applied three times before. she also stated that she wanted to further her career by appearing in the house.

She didn't spend it, her husband did. If hes got money whos to say they weren't all number 14 ? She seemed too sure she was going in IMO.

Anyone know what time she nominates?

I have seen the balls frame by frame and they all were not 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

It did seem like a total fix actually.

1. She didnt seem a bit phased going into the house (or going "I cant believe it was me")
    2. She seems totally self confident and a perfect housemate to put in there to disrupt the bitching
    3. BB kept saying "do not look at the balls" etc
    4. About 4 of the housemates said "14" before the ball was even pulled out.

She just seems way too calm.

Also - when she arrived in there did anyone else get the feeling that she was the only normal one in the whole house and everyone else looked like a bumbling mumbling messy retarded child? We're just used to them now, but god forgive me - they are like a bunch of total retards - then again I suppose glynn is the most intelligent - and he literally cant even boil an egg. I'm sure she's alot more intelligent than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    It did seem like a total fix actually.

1. She didnt seem a bit phased going into the house (or going "I cant believe it was me")
    2. She seems totally self confident and a perfect housemate to put in there to disrupt the bitching
    3. BB kept saying "do not look at the balls" etc
    4. About 4 of the housemates said "14" before the ball was even pulled out.

She just seems way too calm.

Also - when she arrived in there did anyone else get the feeling that she was the only normal one in the whole house and everyone else looked like a bumbling mumbling messy retarded child? We're just used to them now, but god forgive me - they are like a bunch of total retards - then again I suppose glynn is the most intelligent - and he literally cant even boil an egg. I'm sure she's alot more intelligent than him.

Nah it wasn't a fix, but she was very cool on her way in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Buttony

Did BB say that only the people Suzie voted would be up for eviction. I thought BB said that the people Suzie vote will definetly face the public vote. Maybe BB is planning on allowing everyone to vote and putting suzies 2 with whoever the housemates vote too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Well Sue has chosen Nikki and *surprise surprise* GRACE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Buttony wrote:
    Did BB say that only the people Suzie voted would be up for eviction. I thought BB said that the people Suzie vote will definetly face the public vote. Maybe BB is planning on allowing everyone to vote and putting suzies 2 with whoever the housemates vote too.

interesting. it could very well be this. when will we find out for sure if it is just Sue's nominations?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

p.s. to evict grace:

To evict GRACE

Call 1514 712 005
    (calls cost 75cents, mobile and other network rates may vary)
    14c from every vote will go to charity

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

p.s. to evict grace:

To evict GRACE

Call 1514 712 005
    (calls cost 75cents, mobile and other network rates may vary)
    14c from every vote will go to charity

done and done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement