Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radio 1's WEEK in Ibiza Aug 6-13

• 11-06-2006 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Due to the success of their decade of weekends in Ibiza last year Radio1 have extended it to week here is the timetable of live shows

Sunday 6 August
    01.00-03.00 - Judge Jules from Judgement Sundays at Eden

Monday 7 August
    01.00-03.00 - Andre Galluzzi & Sven Vath from Cocoon at Amnesia

Tuesday 8 August
    01.00-03.00 - Carl Cox & John Digweed from Space

Wednesday 9 August
    01.00-03.00 - DJ Oliver from Home of la Troya at Space

Thursday 10 August
    19.00-21.00 - Zane Lowe from Ibiza Rocks at Bar M with DJ sets and acoustic performances

01.00-03.00 - Fergie from Meganite at Privilage

Friday 11 August
    18.00-21.00 - Pete Tong live from Cafe Mambo with guests and PAs

01.00-03.00 - Pete Tong live from Pacha

Saturday 12 August
    19.00-21.00 - Judge Jules from Cafe Mambo

23.00-05.00 - Best of Radio 1's Week in Ibiza including live sets from Cream's party at Amnesia

Sunday 13 August
    19.00-21.00 - Dave Pearce from Cafe Mambo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭JakeLuxor

Speaking of Fergie, I read sometime ago that he doesnt do that hardhouse thing anymore, apart from the obvious smart arse answers :D what kind of music is he 'championing' now?

http://www.myspace.com/hybrasil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Am gonna miss that as ill be there last week in July but i will get to see that week amongst others Carl Cox and Laurent Garnier on the Tuesday @ Space and Deep Dish on the Thursday @ Pacha and Retro also on Pacha at the same nite :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

think il just go for the closing parties...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Tuesday 8 August
    01.00-03.00 - Carl Cox & John Digweed from Space

Would be the only event that would interest me.

I was over there a few years ago for the Radio Weekend. It is was good craic but I prefer the closing parties myself.

Wouldn't mind popping over for a weekend this year. Anyone know of any carriers that fly out on Thursdays and return on Mondays?

Probably have to go through the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

mate im thinking of the exact same trip. dont wanna go for the week. met lots of brits last year who were just there for the weekend.

i just wanna go over for a bender to include, amnesia, bora bora, space and possibly pacha.

i done some looking into it and the only flights in ireland, when i looked, were charter flights with the travel agents which is a load of pants. so if u want to go, get ryanair flights to manchester and use www.jet2.com to get to ibeefa.

flights from england to ibiza are about £69 each way, so about €150rtn. i think it be worth it though. im also goin for the closing party. hopefully amnesia. but 4 days on bora bora beech would be fine also. bora bora is my top spot over there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement