Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your opinions on Mikey?

Options
  • 11-06-2006 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

I personally don't like the guy as of yet. This is most probably due to the fact he is so closely aligned to DisGrace. Perhaps in time (once grace is out) i might think better of him.

What are your opinions on him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I dont think there is very much to him. He seems a bit like DImogen, not much going on upstairs...

He's quite boring in my opinion and I dont think he'd be missed if he wasn't there, he's a space filler!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

He's just a nobody - wouldn't be missed. There's nothing to him and he can't even string a sentence together without saying "like", "right" and "yao know what I mean". Pointless, and spends too much time arse licking Grace. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

The one word that come to mind about him to me is.... a word pete frequently says, and in that tone and style aswell, but not in the pluaral form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'd agree with all of the above.

Pretty poor housemate, and not even good looking either so that cant even make up for his complete lack of personality even a tiny bit.

I reckon he is good looking in a Vernon Kay kinda way, but fairly boring so he doesn't get much points for his looks!

• Advertisement

Whatever tickles your fancy :D
    He does nothing and is a non-runner i think we all agree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Yeah i think he is a right ****

Oooh just looking at the live at the moment and it looks like DisGrace has left Mikey to sleep on his own!

Yeah saw that.
    Cant figure that out.
    I thought he'd at least have the smarts to drop her when he found out how badly the public view her, but looks like she's cooled it. Seems he does actually care for her because when she asked him were they shouting Get Grace Out, he said no they were shouting Get the Ball Out (for lottery) so he lied to kinda protect her.

Strange really.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I think he has the potential to be another Anthony.. From what I'v seen he's impartial and is just there for a laugh but unfortunately for him Grace got her claws into him... thats the only thing I'd have against him but sure she's been bitching in a way about him ie "I could cool it off, yeah I'll cool it off, its cool" as in he's just an object to her... Bitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Agreed. There is really no point to him being there at all, I'm not sure why he was picked. I had to laugh at his attempts to get grace thinking it was 'get the ball out' get grace out couldn't have been clearer!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

That's like asking what my opinion is of MDF.

I don't have one. It's just there. It exists..that's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

While i think as a person he seems grand but as a housemate hes boring.Doesnt do much at all.BB is a bit crap this season ,two contestants that stand out are Mikey and Dawn.Both lied and exagerated on their application videos to get into the house.Dawn didnt hate everyone and Mikey is far from sexist.
    I fear this will become a norm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

BuffyBot wrote:
    That's like asking what my opinion is of MDF.

I don't have one. It's just there. It exists..that's about it.

Very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Mikey is a complete non-entity who has nothing to say. He's not dislikable as such, theres just nothing to him.

I was hoping the golden housemate would be male as the house needs a shot of testoserone.
    The males are all bit disappointing, Geroge and Mikey completely dull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Like most contestants this year, he completely lied about his personality to get inside. He claimed he was a chauvanist and was booed on his way in, but he's nothing like that at all. He's harmless but is contributing the least to the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

xzanti wrote:
    I think he has the potential to be another Anthony.. From what I'v seen he's impartial and is just there for a laugh but unfortunately for him Grace got her claws into him... thats the only thing I'd have against him but sure she's been bitching in a way about him ie "I could cool it off, yeah I'll cool it off, its cool" as in he's just an object to her... Bitch

nah, Anthony had some personality. This guys boring, and quite annoying when he's with DisGrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

there's someone called mikey in the house?
    where has he beenm hiding?

Whats MDF??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium-density_fibreboard

Beloved of BBC make-over programs galore..

• Advertisement

rsta wrote:
    Whats MDF??
    Medium density fibreboard

I liked his outburst last night against nikki.That was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

I like the way he thinks about things and feelings and emotions and other people's behaviour. He's very wise. He was crying last night with a pic of Grace! Bless him!

Advertisement