Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemates woken at 7am!

Options
  • 11-06-2006 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Housemates were woken today at 7am (yes im still up :eek: ) by the baby crying alarm. The announcement was called out for them to gather immediately in the living room. It was repeated in quite a stern voice.

Pete went to the diary room when BB called for a housemate.

They must stand on podiums. There are ten there. Housemates get a toilet break every four hours.

BB told them that they cant do all the stuff that was listed fo the box task last year and also told them that the winner will get a reward (stupid in my opinion to tell them that)

Lea's already after asking who wants to win so they can systematically get off the podiums one by one.

Nikki has already stated that she doesnt want to do the task so she'll prob be first off. Grace informed Lisa that she cant have a ciggie for 4 hrs :D

Still waiting for them to start.

Grace has guessed that the prize is immunity from eviction/public vote. Suzi will not be taking part.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Go to bed woman... I'll keep sketch ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Cant just yet. Scratching like mad at water blisters from an allergy and have to wait for it to stop. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

xzanti wrote:
    Go to bed woman... I'll keep sketch ;)

Did you not know that Bam is a bat? LOL She sleeps upside down with her eyes open in front of the telly! :D:D

They are all making brekkie at the moment I assume its starting after that??

Sorry to disappoint.. i'm a vampire. I even have the curtains sellotaped shut :D

They've got 15 mins to remove stuff from the larder so i'm presuming that they will have another 15 mins to eat.

It should be starting fairly soon.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Who else would love to see Grace choke on that peice of toast???

• Advertisement

Bamboozled wrote:
    Sorry to disappoint.. i'm a vampire. I even have the curtains sellotaped shut :D

They've got 15 mins to remove stuff from the larder so i'm presuming that they will have another 15 mins to eat.

It should be starting fairly soon.

Wahooooooo! What will I have for my brekkie?! :confused:

Wahoo! Let her coff like a toff :D

G you could have cheese and onion frisps and vanilla icecream like i am. oh and a hot cuppa tea too.

Task starts in 5 mins!!

Yes!! One minute to go according to the "This is BB" voice. And now we have ads. Grr.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Wahoo! Let her coff like a toff :D

G you could have cheese and onion frisps and vanilla icecream like i am. oh and a hot cuppa tea too.

Task starts in 5 mins!!

I'm in the mood for something savoury and I like chese and onions frisps, watching Nikki eating cornflakes has put me off teh cereal idea :(

ITs still on ads so you have time. Dip them in plain icecream and its just gorgeous!

By the time the ads are over, the task will have started :mad:

I wanted to see Nikki flounce off after a minute on the podium!

she lasted less than a minute lol thats ****e i thought they'd be big ass david blaine style podiums, not shoe boxes grrrrrrrrrr!

• Advertisement

How camp is glyn dancing on the podium??

Lea quit too

As did Richard

Pete has his hand up but there's ads and i dunno if he's serious. I was able to read the lips of the other three during the sound dip but i cant read Pete's lips during this sound dip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

feck - grace is going to survive again - really want her up for nomination

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah, its Imogen, Lisa, Mikey, Glyn and Grace left now...

Come on Grace fall over and your face and let us vote you out next week.

Sure anyway if she stays in for another week, she will still get the boot! She's prolonging her agony by perservering with this task!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

rsta wrote:
    Yeah, its Imogen, Lisa, Mikey, Glyn and Grace left now...

Come on Grace fall over and your face and let us vote you out next week.

Sure anyway if she stays in for another week, she will still get the boot! She's prolonging her agony by perservering with this task!

Grace will win, she knows she has to save her own bacon and will try so hard to redeem herself before getting evicted. I reckon she knows this is her only hope of not going on Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

The flipside of the coin is that Grace knows how unpopular she is outside the house. Will she just end up saying to herself "There's no point in me winning this, even if I survive this week the minute I'm nominated I'm out of here".

With that in mind, I don't know why she's even bothering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I just hope she (Grace of course!) slips up. It seems to me she is naturally a b*tchy girl and just can't help what she says about people. She seems to just have a nasty side of her that she will b*tch about anyone who doesn't agree with her, or if they are in anyway more popular than her, or if they don't go round a*se licking her.

Grace can't change, so if she gets the Immunity from this task, she prob will try and use the week to try to make us like her, but hey that would be an impossible task for her!

Even watchin her there on the podium inside I'm chanting Get Grace Out!! :D

Advertisement