Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fella killed out in woodstown..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Wo thats fairly wierd. I wonder what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I heard he was beaten to death, but that's just a rumour at the moment.. Not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

i heard that
    He got a taxi and when he got to his destination he wouldnt pay
    so the taxi driver locked the doors and took him out to woodstown and let him off there to teach him a lesson
    and well the rest is history

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jasus lads the guys still warmish and you're speculating. The only thing I know is that he was'nt living in the house or related to anyone who does.

Mike.

pp_me129 wrote:
    i heard that
    He got a taxi and when he got to his destination he wouldnt pay
    so the taxi driver locked the doors and took him out to woodstown and let him off there to teach him a lesson
    and well the rest is history

I didn't hear that..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

he was at a party and some nackers came down looking for trouble, he got his throat slit.have a bit of respect the lad was murdered

hes from town (lismore park) and he was doing his leaving cert.

T17cH wrote:
    he was at a party and some nackers came down looking for trouble, he got his throat slit.have a bit of respect the lad was murdered

I don't see any disrespect here. It was a question.
    And you're correct - I heard the same story.

dont get me wrong, i no theres no dis respect it just hate the way ppl start rumours and this topic is particularly sensitive

yeah i hear ya - thoughts are with his family, must be a horrible time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

From todays Irish Examiner
    =====================

12 June 2006

No foul play in death of 17-year-old

By Neans McSweeney South-East Correspondent
    GARDAÍ investigating the death of a 17-year-old man whose body was found in the garden of a house close to a beach in Waterford have ruled out foul play.

Last night, investigating superintendent Dave Sheahan said preliminary post-mortem results show that Patrick O’Regan from Lismore Park, Waterford, died as a result of severe trauma to his head, consistent with a heavy fall.

“Enquiries to date show that this youth and a number of his friends travelled from Waterford to the area of Woodstown beach at around 11pm on Friday.

“At about this time, a youth fitting the description of the deceased was assisted by road users on the roadway in the vicinity of Woodstown Beach.

“He appeared to be in a confused state,” he said.

He appealed to anyone who was in the area around Woodstown beach between 10.30pm on Friday and 5.40am on Saturday to contact Waterford Gardaí on (051) 305300.

Mr O’Regan’s body was found on Saturday afternoon by a woman who returned to her home after a few days break.

Locals say the retired lady returned to her picturesque dormer home Woodstown Lodge, which adjoins the beach, on Saturday to find the youth in her back garden.

Gardaí were summoned at about 5.40pm and cordoned off the home and a section of grassy sand dunes close to the house.

A full technical examination of the scene continued all day yesterday.

The youth’s parents, Raymond and Lucy, were called to the scene yesterday morning where they identified the remains of their son.

His body was removed to the morgue at Waterford Regional Hospital at noon yesterday, where State pathologist Dr Marie Cassidy carried out a post mortem during the afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

So much for Travis Bickle....and psycho travellers. Says something about peoples mentality.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭marky4

the guys name was patrick o reagan(chubby). he was from lismore park... none of this stuff happened to him... he was running to hide from the knackers fell hit his head... but when he fell asleep. he never woke up
    R.I.P chubby
    ull never be forgotten

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

marky4 wrote:
    the guys name was patrick o reagan(chubby). he was from lismore park... none of this stuff happened to him... he was running to hide from the knackers fell hit his head... but when he fell asleep. he never woke up
    R.I.P chubby
    ull never be forgotten

Knackers as in travellers or as in scumbags?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

marky4 wrote:
    R.I.P chubby
    ull never be forgotten

R.I.P. to chubby too. His parents must be devastated. Was only out on that beach last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Was only out on that beach last week.

So? What a stupid thing to say.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Fade2Black... I don't think that was a stupid thing to say by the OP she was saying how easily it could have been her or anyone for that matter... wrong place wrong time.

how maby times have you seen a fatal car accident and knowingly travel that road a lot just this time it wasn't you. same difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I disagree. But there ya go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭peepsbates

fade2black wrote:

why bother post that at all? stupid imo

• Registered Users Posts: 17 colf

fade2black wrote:

RIP

What a stupid post.

• Advertisement