Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Morrowind

• 11-06-2006 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Was looking to try and pick this up over the summer as my pc isn;t high enough spec for Oblivion and I'm too cheap to buy a 360. Played it once and never completed it, and I'd like to rectify that =)

Anyway, I was looking on play.com for it and the GOTY version is sold out for PC and XBOX. I'd be happy enough with either, but I'm not sure where else to look. Anyone have any ideas where I could pick it up fairly cheapish?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

ive seen it appear a few times on the FS section but you can also try ebay, should only be around 5-10eur max but you will probably have to add another 5eur for delievery...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You know, if never occured to me to try ebay, and i found it in 10 minutes >.<

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Might be worth looking for a deal with it bundled with Bloodmoon and Tribunal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

I don't know about where you are, but here it's in gamestop. There are like, 10 copies with the BloodMoon and Tribunal expansions (for xbox). I got the ordinary xbox one in Game on Patrick st in Cork, and the PC version in Game in Galway.

Yes, that means I have 3 copies of Morrowind.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I wouldn't bother getting the expansions, pretty crap to be honest. The core game is vastly superior.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

just get the game of the year addition for the xbox, that has the expansions included doesn't it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Vegeta wrote:
    just get the game of the year addition for the xbox, that has the expansions included doesn't it
    yes it does :)

also for anyone who is still looking there is a thread here with a guy selling it (10eur probably normal edition - PC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

The version I got was the PC Game of the Year, so it had both expansions. Cost me about €13, including postage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Morrowind is pure class, congrats on your purchase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

have fun man

• Advertisement
Advertisement