Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault megane 2 sunroof problems

Options
  • 11-06-2006 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I have a Renault Megane Dynamique and for the second time in a year - my sunroof is refusing to open. The last time this happened - I had to leave the car in with Renault for a full day and they then charged me 80 Euro to have it 'reprogrammed'. (The car was out of the 2 year warranty by 1 week aahhh!). Does anyone know how to fix this - as I really cannot afford to take another day off work this year to bring the car back to Renault. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

do Renault guaruntee their work? they obviously didn't fix the problem

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

That happened me on my Scenic 2 as well. Refused to close and I eventually got it closed using the manual functin. It went again and I brought it to the garage (last day of warranty) and they got it working again using the manual method (holding in the button for ever..). After that I refused to use it. Then the wiring on the switch on the clutch pedal went (never seen such thin wire) which meant that starting was a bit more awkward. Next step was to sell it...

Advertisement