Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass maths paper 2

Options
  • 11-06-2006 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

I've unfortuntly neglected paper 2 over the year - although fortuntly, I've got tonnes of notes on it.

The thing is, Im not entirely sure of whats on paper 2. I have the general idea, but I want to make sure Im not leaving a chapter out. Can someone run by a list of the topics for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Must Know: Attempt any 5
    Q1) Area & Volume
    Q2) The Line
    Q3) The Circle
    Q4) Geometry
    Q5) Trigonometry
    Q6) Probability/Combinations
    Q7) Stats

The Options: Attempt 1
    Only know two myself, Q9 Vectors & Q11 Linear Programming

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

Must get cracking at as well!!! You can study that in a few hours. You'd be well finished by 9 and have loads of practice questions done too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Conor h

I've done nothing for it either but i'm not counting Maths.Just remember statistics,Vsctors and Triginometry are all on it so should be ok.:o

Oh and Fabio-Up the Tribal Army!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tweetypie

Anybody have any idea or tips on what theorem might come up this year for question 4? There is no way i am learning them all!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

tweetypie wrote:
    Anybody have any idea or tips on what theorem might come up this year for question 4? There is no way i am learning them all!!:)
    same they are soo tricky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

thoerems??wtf"

Advertisement