Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths log tables

• 11-06-2006 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Does anyone have a copy of the log tables that we will get for maths paper 2? I know that they just include the area and volume formulae but it would be nice to know what it looks like before I go in!! Our teacher said he was going to photocopy it for us but he never did:(. If you wouldn't mind I'd like it A.S.A.P.!!! Thanks a million:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Didn't you get tables for Paper 1? You get the same tables for paper two. Apprently we weren't supposed to keep the ones we got for paper one.....oops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yeah we get them off the examiners...which must be ruturned..mwaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

I'm scanning the volume pages now, no other part is needed for JC. I don't know how I'll get it to a good filesize though =/.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

You're welcome =)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kwiva-g

Thanks a million!! We were'nt given the log tables for paper 1:confused:
    They're never needed for paper 1 anyway so that's probably why!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Piste wrote:
    Apprently we weren't supposed to keep the ones we got for paper one.....oops.

If we kept them then we could write all the missing formulae in for Paper 2!I'd like that but the commission wouldn't thats why we shouldn't have kept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

they have some stuff for trigonometry too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Eh, we had to buy them in 2nd year, to use in class..they're exactly the same format..and I somehow used them for paper 1, if looking for something not there( possibly was..)

Advertisement