Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easy php 4

Options
  • 11-06-2006 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

hey,

I am using easy php for my testing server. It uses mysql 5 as does the remote server im using. When trying to copy my database from the testing server to the remote server in phpmyadmin i keep getting an error (#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1' at line 13). It seems easyphp uses an older version of phpmyadmin.

I tried downloading the correct version of phpmyadmin and just deleted the old version from the easyphp phpmyadmin folder and replaced it with the new version but i am still getting the same error.

Does anyone know if their is a way around this without dumping easy php and installing php, mysql, apache and phpmyadmin seperatley? I had major hassle trying the before and ended up just using easy php.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement