Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa wins imunity from nomination this week

Options
  • 11-06-2006 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Lisa has won the podium task after drawing straws with Grace. therefore she will be imune from nomination this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Can we not have spoilers on all these BB threads??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

adox wrote:
    Can we not have spoilers on all these BB threads??

Definately - especially as they're on the front page.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

considering that the task has already been broadcast, i don't see why.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The majority of people don't watch it live, they watch the round-up show.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Once it wasn't Grace I'm happy.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

xzanti wrote:
    Once it wasn't Grace I'm happy.... :D
    Yes, I completely agree :D

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

As much as I loathe Grace - I'm enjoying hating her... to quote Dylan Moran - "I have to get up early in the morning to hate you this much" - if she goes all I'l have left for entertainment is Nikki and Glyn....
    Chain smoking Lisa is a tough cookie - I'm not surprised she won that task!

Bamboozled wrote:
    Yes, I completely agree :D

I say we arrange a boards field trip to her eviction :D wouldn't that be fun guys??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Fanf*ckingtastic!

Just have to keep our fingers crossed now that Suzie nominates Grace on tomorow... :D

I wonder will there be another BB twist and maybe Lisa will get to nominate too???

(ohh check out the live, now Grace is in the living room with Suzie sucking up... darn that girl...)

• Advertisement

I'm up for the field trip! But you'd have to tolerate me without sleep most of the time :D

There's a twist on the way i think.
    The task is a bit strange - two nomination twists in one week. I think BB want Grace to stay and that this task was planned for another week but brought forward.
    Two nomination twists the way the done it is suspect to me.

Who knows - they might all get their suitcases at the end of the week to give Davina the chance to call out their names ie. Imogen you were NOT nominated and DIDNT face the public vote... Crowd boo's.... Mikey you were NOT nominated and DIDNT face the public vote... Crowd silence. etc etc

So that they all get to hear the reaction from the public ;)

Bamboozled wrote:
    I'm up for the field trip! But you'd have to tolerate me without sleep most of the time :D

There's a twist on the way i think.
    The task is a bit strange - two nomination twists in one week. I think BB want Grace to stay and that this task was planned for another week but brought forward.
    Two nomination twists the way the done it is suspect to me.

Who knows - they might all get their suitcases at the end of the week to give Davina the chance to call out their names ie. Imogen you were NOT nominated and DIDNT face the public vote... Crowd boo's.... Mikey you were NOT nominated and DIDNT face the public vote... Crowd silence. etc etc

So that they all get to hear the reaction from the public ;)

No crowd reaction can beat 2face's reaction the other night... That for me was the highlight of the whole thing.. I think even her eviction won't hurt her as much as that initial realization that she is hated... I'd say she's mentally prepared for the boot now...

Yeah but she doesnt want to go.

she's sucking up to Suz at the mo :D

I dunno about her being mentally prepared though - she was given the chance to change her attitude and behaviour and she didnt. God knows what goes on in her mind.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Yeah but she doesnt want to go.

she's sucking up to Suz at the mo :D

I dunno about her being mentally prepared though - she was given the chance to change her attitude and behaviour and she didnt. God knows what goes on in her mind.

Well thats true, I know she is desperately trying to stay in but it won't be such a shock to her now if she's nominated/evicted... Unlike Sleazer who didn't have any idea what awaited him... If ya get me :D

Yeah i get ya.

I think she should be left stew for another week though with those crowd chants this friday who at whoevers eviction :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Yeah i get ya.

I think she should be left stew for another week though with those crowd chants this friday who at whoevers eviction :D

Yeah I hate to admit it but like someone above posted... I'd miss hating her :rolleyes: :p

Yeah.
    Plus.... we'd hsve to tolerate her on BBLB

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It'd be great if Grace got evicted, and Mikey got with someone else. Muahahahaha. Although I dunno how he could, he's a thick plank as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

xzanti wrote:
    I say we arrange a boards field trip to her eviction :D wouldn't that be fun guys??
    I'm up for the trip to eviction night!

Advertisement