Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo's

Options
  • 11-06-2006 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

Hey All,
    Thinking about getting a tatoo but dont know any good places to get one. I'm in the Meath area so if anyone could recommend somewhere would go to Dublin probably as far as Drougheda.

Any pictures of good tatoo's would be nice too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358 Tattoo forum

You should really think about a motif before you get ink done. It's gonna stick with you a long time so get something that is distinctly "you", not just a cool picture in a ink artists book. Get something timeless, that will not look old in two years time.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Lol... I thought you were asking where to get one on your body :D what are you thinking of getting done?? I'd think very carefully if I were you... I have 3.. One on the base of my spine, one on my ankle and one just below my beltline and they're fine because only they are not always on display... I don't regret them but I'm soooo glad I never got any on my arms or anywhere obvious... Sorry if I sound like a granny but just remember that you will get old one day and you don't want to look ridiculous ;) and er... they hurt like hell.. But there is something quite addictive about them... And if it's something that you really want then why not personalise your skin.. Anyhoo OT.. I got my first one done in Snakebite on Abbey St... My second on in The Dragon on Caple St and my third in Tenerife on Hols... Both Dublin places were very clean and I'd recommend both.. If they're still open cause I got mine a good few years ago...

Good luck anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

thanks folks, thinking of getting a phoenix on my arm. have been on about it for a long time (about 2 years) and its a case of sh1t or get off the pot now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 roofer

martin in carlow town,you would get there as fast as you would get to dublin.he is the only one in carlow town and i highly recomend him
    roofer:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement