Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My posts!

Options
  • 11-06-2006 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Is there anyway i can find all my recent posts on 1 page?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sure, just think back to the posts you made and go to the forum you posted them in and open them up.

Am I close?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

Thanks gordon. U're a great help. I know who to ask in the future if i have anymore questions?:o

:) ah I was only messing, people are putting way too much emphasis on the search function as they are trying to take weight off their brains. And all that does is make our brains lazy and when we use our muscles less our muscles wither away. Apparently..

Tbh I don't think there is a way but there is some discussion on the Feedback forum about this afair. Have a look at the latest threads there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

Its alrite. Got a couple of pm's. All i have to do is find one of my posts and click on my name and up comes the option.

Ah right, I thought that function had been removed for users. I'm not sure now but it may be removed in the near future so start training that noggin of yours!
    :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement