Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea & Grace threatening to walk...

Options
  • 11-06-2006 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Lea and Grace have threatened to walk if they are nominated. :rolleyes:

Poor showing from them. That's like blackmail - if Suz nominates them then she will have caused their walkout and will be blamed for it.

Its a complete and utter disGRACE this year with the threats of wallking being flung about, not to mention the amount that have walked this year. :eek:

They'd be happy to bask in the glory of winning, but want to walk out at the prospect of letting the public decide whether they go this week or not. Cowards.

Back door exits are the new "in" thing in Big Brother.

Spineless housemates this years lot.

G'ah! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

They better not, those two deserve the horrors on their eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

Have to agree with you Bamboozled...
    I think that there should be a clause that if they walk, they pay back expenses or something, because at the drop of a pin, they bloody well walk.. Talk about babies and their rattles.

There were people who would give their right arm to be in there (not me), but fans who queued up outside in the winter to audition for this and they get their 5 seconds of fame and decide that is all I want and I don't like what has happened, so I am going to walk instead of facing the issues and woking around it and progressing.

I think for Shabaz's sanity (and ours) he had to go, but George was ridiculous. I mean these guys have seen what the previous housemates went through and how the acted etc., so it is not as if this is all the 'unknown'!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'm convinced they think its a hotel.
    Really and truly i am now.

I thought it before, but now i'm sure.
    You can walk out of a hotel if you dont like it.
    They're about to do the same.

They put themselves in there. Its a popularity contest. They are there to be judged by us and when they are (as in friday and the Grace stuff), they dont like it ?!

Well feck that for a haircut!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

Welcome to the Hotel Big Brother...
    You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave!

guitar solo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

:D

And its so true too!

Once in the house..... some people never live it down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement