Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

servers down?

Options
  • 11-06-2006 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

Can't get into the game or wow-europe.com for the past few hours. Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

I don't play any more but I can confirm that connecting to wow-europe problem isn't just you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

hmm.. website seems to be back up but dead slow.

Emergency Maintenance - 11/06/2006
    The following realms will be taken down for an emergency maintenance:

- Hakkar
    - Scarshield Legion
    - Steamwheedle Cartel
    - Xavius

We will keep you updated as soon as possible as we do not yet possess any ETA. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Edited 22:46

The following realms will also be affected:

- Ahn'Qiraj
    - Bronzebeard
    - Chromaggus
    - Dentarg
    - Drak'thul
    - Emeriss
    - Executus
    - Khadgar
    - Kul Tiras
    - Mazrigos
    - Moonglade
    - Talnivarr
    - Trollbane

boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Population on my server massively increased last night because of this. Boo. Hiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Population on my server massively increased last night because of this. Boo. Hiss.

Luckily, I had a backup alt on Eonar to play, otherwise, it would have been straight to Kilrogg...

As it is, Khadgar is still down. >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

They're still down? If they're not back up by the time I get home from work I'll ... I'll ... have to wait :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭nicryan

yay! they're back :)

Nic

I've just heard from a friend that Kilrogg is down... and I can't seem to get into the server status page on wow-europe.com. If both Kilrogg and Bronzebeard (home of my alt) are down when I go home I'm gonna cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Just had a look at http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/ and everything seems to be down.

Oh dear oh dear.

Well Kilrogg seems to be up anyway.

Advertisement