Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea & Pete

Options
  • 11-06-2006 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

OMG, if I see Lea shove herself all over Pete one more time I am going to throw up. It's f**king disgusting what she is doing. She's kissing him all the time, holding hands with him the way couples do, keeps grabbing him for hugs so that his head is in her t*ts, uuugh dear god almighty, she's one sick ho-bag. It's disgusting, like leave the poor guy alone. He gave out about Lisa, but she wasn't this bad?! Lea is disgusting :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Here here..I second that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Have to agree with you there,the last few shots of tonights show gave me the shivers of her on the bed with Pete.
    Her comments about how much she missed him while she was having dinner,whats that all about?,bunny boiler comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's getting quite vile, and somewhat uncomfortable to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Cant figure out if Lea is trying to mother pete or is being sleezy? Either ways its creapy. If Lea goes to the public vote she is gone, I dont know why whe would not see that long cuddles with the most popular person in the house would bring the public wrath. Anyway those silicone implants and eyebrows are obnoxious. Glyn to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Since the night Pete announced he was into kinky stuff, Lea has tried to latch onto him.

I dont believe she's trying to mother him.

She's trying to get him for herself because of her kinkiness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

i totally agree,have you seen the way she was even when george was in the house,kissing and licking his ear uuugh..she such a paedophile...And I doubt Pete is liking it that much,he just too nice a fella to stand up for himself and tell her to stop harassing him...She must love the youngsters,kissing glyn aswell uuugh...dirty ho!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

shellie11 wrote:
    i totally agree,have you seen the way she was even when george was in the house,kissing and licking his ear uuugh..she such a paedophile...And I doubt Pete is liking it that much,he just too nice a fella to stand up for himself and tell her to stop harassing him...She must love the youngsters,kissing glyn aswell uuugh...dirty ho!!!

LMFAO!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Yeah, I just saw the catch up a while ago. It's disgusting! I liked Lea at the start but nowc we can all see she's just rotten skank. I wish Suzy chose her instead of Nikki but there ya go...

I hope people throw oranges at Grace when she gets out! :D Who was that again? I think it was Vanessa/Makosi who got an orange thrown at them when they were evicted! hahahaha classic

I hope it ends up with Pete and Nikki, with Pete finally winning

It was Sam.
    And she got bottles of water fired at her too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

shellie11 wrote:

Preach My Brother....Im really going off her these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

iFight wrote:

OFF her?? Were you ON her IFight? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! ;)

iFight wrote:
    TheGooner wrote:
    OFF her?? Were you ON her IFight? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! ;)
    Ewwwwwwwwww is right!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yeah she needs to get off Pete, showed it again tonite in highlights show when he was having a bath, he actually started crying, Nikki came in and Lea tried to get rid of her :( also don't like her back stabbing of Richard, hope she gets nominated soon and get her out of the house

Snake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Yeah, poor Pete! He was in the bathroom crying because he missed his mum (I LOVE pete!!!) and then Lea comes and shoves his head at her tits! I'm surprised pete didnt suffocate down there! And Nikki came in and saw him and came over to give him a hug but Lea clearly didnt want her there! ugh..

Advertisement