Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam = Sad

Options
  • 11-06-2006 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

I really think Sam is the sadest housemate ever;

1. Was caught on cam playing with what a confirmed transexual wants removed.

2. Has not truly accepted everything about him/herself: "I'm so sorry!"

3. I suspect has been used by BB to create ratings...

I think also Shabazz was likewise used.

Who is the saddest?

Who is the saddest? 8 votes

Shabazz
    0% 0 votes
    Sam
    25% 2 votes
    Big Brother
    75% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Funny you made me think there. If Sam need's "desperatley to gain acceptance, she is spending more time not accepting itself.

Sam is the extreme of sadness, I mean, I never heard someone crave so much attention and talk about themselves non stop on TV. I know it was 18, but it goes on like it thinks it's 25 and has the maturity of 25.. that is hypricritical. Most 25 yr old I could guess, couldn't give a fook about themselves at that age for starters.

My god... Richard gave Sam nearly two hours for it to "talk about itself" it had no issues and "how the Nominations was making it feel" b "hopeing the public don't hate it and how they might think of her etc" better still He had to expalin the whole process to her twice..l:eek:

clearly insane...

Note all the its

Advertisement