Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sun - Suzie knew 4 housemates

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Main points of The Star story

Maxwell saying that Suzie took part in the dry run with him (last year)

The Golden Ticket winner (no34) saying.....

1. All the Golden ticket winners except 2 (her and the NOTW reporter) have either been in final selection process or dry runs before

2. Number 14 showed no emotion when picked just as if she expected it all along
    none of that proves it's a fix. it just shows that she has tried to get onto bib brother before.
    i'm sure there were plenty of other people who had tried to get on before buying kit kats by the box load.
    as for the lack of emotion, did someone say shock?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hate using the Daily Mail as a source but the firm that made the Susie moulds claim they were asked to make them weeks ago...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/bigbrother.html?in_article_id=390612&in_page_id=1815

I do think it was a complete fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

I would watch maybe 2 higlights shows a week, the odd BBLB show and the eviction bit before heading out Fridays so I wouldnt be as huge a fan as some here but I think this is going to have serious legal reprecusions if it was a fix - you cant just ask the British (and some of the Irish) public to spend money on something that was fixed maybe months beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

The crowd that made the bust and the bedclothes/t-shirts have been saying they had them made up before the golden ticket closed date... it was in the UK's Daily Mail... dunno how credible it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

wow i dont know if it cvould be a fix what a huge amount of uproar there would be if it turned out to be a fix...

i dont think it is though...

• Advertisement

1416308.jpg

All about Suzy boasting down her local about been in BB 2 weeks ago but its UK Star which is even worse than the Sun ;)

OFCOM are investigating the golden ticket draw

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=398498

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

So many other things in this world are fixed. A non-accountable TV show which relies on it's contestants for hundreds of millions in advertising money...? How could it possibly be fixed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Was there brown envelopes and back handers involved? Filling the drum with a full set of balls all numbered 14 and telling all the housemates to keep quiet if they all saw all the balls all numbered 14, and then tell all the housemates to act surprised with susie on arrival and do the usual range of stuff like get nasty behind her back during her stay etc.

Is the Daily Star a well respected tabloid offering serious commentary on daily events, or is it printed for pot heads and knob jockeys.

aisleyne stated earlier today that the ball that fell out was number 6 or something. or last night or something. i can't remember. it's not a fix.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She said it was 3

whatever. it wasn't 14 anyway.

as for hiding under her hat, she was probably dying to say something about the outside world and knew she couldn't.

Advertisement