Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace's tv show?

• 12-06-2006 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been posted already, but did anyone else see that add on sky (or possibly on C4) for some show with grace in it? Doing some sh!t in the dark with some guy - a bit like some gameshow or something?

What the hell is that all about? Obviously she did it before she went in the BB house, but why and when? And why are they showing it now? (for us to get to like her while she's in the house??) who decided to air it now? Surely any publicity like this should not be shown until after the whole show (it will mroe than likely influence the voting public)? Its just bloody odd.

And I swear I'll throw something at my telly the next time she says the words "hoochie mamma" - what a fupping spastic (nearly as much of a spaz as me for watching it, but hey, I'm broke and I've nothing better to do for free).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I saw it on MTV I think it's called MTV Scenseless

She was smelling some guys ass in the dark.

I'd love it if they showed that clip to all the house mates on one of the screens

It was on MTV last night

OMG to think of what she did on that show an then to turn around an say she wouldn't lower herself to play spin the bottle

Hypocrite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

what did she do?

she had to pick a guy to date (basically) But there was a bit of a twist. She was led into a dark room an had to smell various parts of mens anatomnies. eg. one guys fingers, one guys breath, an ass (which she said was very nice), an armpit, etc. I turned off shortly afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

yeah, caught the end, she picked her ex boyfriend, who decided not to go on a date with her, so she had to go on a date with the comedy ugly bloke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement