Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relieved???

Options
  • 12-06-2006 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

The worst part is over at last. Onto the option subjects next. Not that im lookin forward to them but at least i dont hav to look at maths anymore!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

very relieved that maths and english and irish are totally over...they are my 3 weakest so from here on out hopefully its where im gonna make my points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Pressure's on a bit for me now after a bad performance in maths and a shocker of an Irish paper 2. Irish, my backup, is gone and there's still a chance of 3 of my 4 options turning into disasters. Plus I really need at least 3 A's from the remainder, so I'm not all that relieved, no :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

It's nice to have the epic exams over with.

But I'd go so far as to say there's more study to be done for the rest of my subjects than for Irish and English, from my point of view at the least.

On top of that, I'd really want to do well in my remaining subjects to get a halfway decent amount of points.

Advertisement