Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace and Nikki face public vote

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would rather see nikki go this week, grace can wate, and seeing her squirm and living in anguish as she tries to figure out why she is hated so much would be preferrable to that shrill and immiture attention seeking bint that is nikki.

Grace can wait until next week.

Anyone know why she nominated the two of them? or do we have to wait until diary room uncut to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

We have to wait to find that out Billy.

As for Grace and her living in anguish trying to figure out why she is hated.... she knows. thats why she came up with the cover story of the "Sleeping with Mikey in the Same Bed" thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

leave nicky alone :(
    she's probably the most entertaining person in the house.

right. grace is gone. that's a given. richard is definitely up for eviction next week, unless something happens. the bitching going on about him at the moment is unreal.

Put fifty quid down on Grace to be evicted and you win a quid back.

Paddy power Grace 1/50 Nikki 10/1
    Skybet Grace 1/33 Nikki 9/1

more odds here
    http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2440936x/sid/903391

• Registered Users Posts: 43,924 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I like those odds! :rolleyes: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Put fifty quid down on Grace to be evicted and you win a quid back.

Paddy power Grace 1/50 Nikki 10/1
    Skybet Grace 1/33 Nikki 9/1

more odds here
    http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2440936x/sid/903391

If I had 5 grand... :D

julep wrote:
    leave nicky alone :(
    she's probably the most entertaining person in the house.

right. grace is gone. that's a given. richard is definitely up for eviction next week, unless something happens. the bitching going on about him at the moment is unreal.

Nah, Nikki is a one trick pony. that being her temper tantrums. not only is her behaviour grinding my gears, they have worn them down almost completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I think Nikki is hilarious the way she's so OTT! She exaggerates everything she saysand just the way she talks is..funny! And when she's not moaning she can be quite nice, but when she is, it's funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

Well I for one can't believe the mental attitude most people have towards Grace. I mean for gods sake she didn't do anything that bad! They are all two faced to a certain extent in that house, some more than others but to have someone who is obviously terrified of now going out to the real world is just ridiculous! chill out people ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

GRACE: WHY SHE IS SO BAD (in response to DubGirl's question):

ACTION: Engaging in more sexual activity in the house than anyone else
    RESPONSE: Constantly going into the diary room and giving out about the slags in the house.

ACTION: Walking around in skimpy outfits (not in itself a bad thing!)
    RESPONSE: Giving out about Nikki walking around in skimpy outfits

ACTION: Causing constant conflict between the housemates by twisting their words
    RESPONSE: Complaining about the two-faced nature of the house, and claiming that her unwillingness to engaged in same two-faced behaviour is why she is booed.

OTHER THINGS:

- Racist language e.g. wigger

- Blaming Mikey for her being booed

- As you may have seen on BBLB, all the behind-the-scences staff at BB all hate her aswell, indicating that she is even worse than they are broadcasting

- She is clearly a bully who likes to pick on weaker people

- She has a face like a slapped-trout (admittedly this last point is not the best point of this post!)

Anything else?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 bluemoon21

Grace has got to go, i cant stand how 2 faced she is. Nikki has got to stay i love her silly little comments and the over pronunciation of all her wrds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I think Nikki is hilarious the way she's so OTT! She exaggerates everything she saysand just the way she talks is..funny! And when she's not moaning she can be quite nice, but when she is, it's funny!
    It's bloody put on, how obvious can she make it? :)

Alright roundtower I see your point - however - I am not saying she is not two faced but simply that other people in there are too. I would imagine its very difficult to not be in that situation. I like watching when these people are in there though it makes it all much more interesting, bugs me the way people get evicted when they cause a bit of controversy why not keep them in so we all have someone to bitch about??

I'm sure if we went through all housemates actions we would find lots of examples just as bad as the ones you have listed for Grace??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Dont forget classics such as calling Sam "Shrek" and also going on about her feet being like a orges!!!

She is very pass-remarkable, she also bullied Glynn into getting off the podium lesterday in the waiting task, she slags people off and then is nicve to them, she has been caught lying many times, she has been warned about her behavior and she hates it when things dont go her way.

This is why i like her so much, you cannot get rid of such an entertaining HM!!!

While the others do bitch and moan, Grace is the one that plants the seeds in others minds/within earshot and lets them run with it.

She's basically a ring leader.

She bitches adn backstabs yet gives out about it when others do it.

She is in there and its a popularity contest - its no longer the social experiement that BB started as.

She is in there to be judged by us (the public)

I'm fed up of her. I keep turning it off :rolleyes:

she did not bully glynn into getting off - Mikey did!

As regards to her calling Sam Shrek I'm sure she meant Princess Fiona ;)

Also Nikki called Sam a man-beast!! ten times worse!!

God all this and I'm not even a fan of Grace its just I hate seeing others getting away with it. People just tend to get on the band wagon with various I HATE SO an SO chanting...........

Nikki can wait until next week I suppose, after all she may be prevented from voting along with Lea and Lisa next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

dubgirl wrote:

Coax'ed on by Grace. Mikey wanted her to win the task hence the reason he was trying to get people to quit. Also when whats-her-name dropped her foot by accident. I swear it was like watching a 10 year old tattle on another kid for doing something stupid.

Actually her terms for other people are offensive, she also said she looked like a hobbit.

For example one of her comments about the "Get Grace Out" was something like...

"I bet you they told everyone I was from Chelsea, I'm not from f'ing Chelsea"
    "What has that to do with anything?"
    "Well they are all hoocy mama slags. I'm not a hoocy mama".

I've watched her a lot and shes a cow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

dubgirl wrote:

Also Nikki called Sam a man-beast!! ten times worse!!

God all this and I'm not even a fan of Grace its just I hate seeing others getting away with it. People just tend to get on the band wagon with various I HATE SO an SO chanting...........
    I tend to agree with dubgirl there is alot of jumpin on the bandwagon for grace, lisa is a terrible 2 faced bitch she is forever cuttin the back off people so is nikki, in the diary room. As for lea and imogen they are all as bad as grace, the best part for me was seeing the desperation on Grace's face on winnin that immunity from eviction wasnt she so unlucky 10 bloody hours standin up wow, and then to draw the short straw. Grace was drama and it was great to watch bb and say omg i hate that bitch so much with her gone we have to put up less and less bitching now.
    I smell a rat with bb somethings strange is going on i think bb told suzi who to nominate theres something fishy going on i just cant proove nuthin yet

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dubambman

What do people hate so much about Grace. I dont watch it that much but she came across fairly sound and at least smart enough to have a proper conversation with. Whereas I think i would have happily shot nikki,the first night when she started complaining about the water, what a whiney bitch.

Grace is pretty cute too, except her tits are a bit small, stick a set of lea's on her and she be uber hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

in regards to nikki bitching about people in the diary room: she is doing it in public and not really behind anyone's back. remember that they all have to live together in close quarters. it wouldn't really be good to bitch to people right to their face and cause even more tension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pmurphy80

Grave has got to go, she is a total headwrecker who wants to be running the show for everything! She so hurts my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Call 1514 712 005 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Guys, Do you not think that keeping Grace in the show makes it more interesting. Get rid of the boring people like Mikey.

Nah. I'll be happy when grace is gone.

Mikey is quite a tramp in his own way - he's been holding hands withImo when Grace isnt around... and Ash is after him too :D

Will be interesting when Grace goes :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Mikey is a bore, but he is being overshadowed by Grace. Maybe when she leaves he will come out of himself. (If there is anything in there... :rolleyes: )

Advertisement