Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vote, Round 1 c/w Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Does anyone know if this is supposed to be just open to UCDers or Survivors or everyone?

Yeah I'm confuzzled tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Red_Alert
    think grimes said it was open to all ucders or something tho dont quote me on that (or u can but ill deny it :p ).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Blondie
    B-K-DzR wrote:
    think grimes said it was open to all ucders

HA!! I quoted you in the face!!!

I rock at defiance.

elmyra wrote:
    [Q UOTE=B-K-DzR]think grimes said it was open to all ucders QUOTE]

HA!! I quoted you in the face!!!

Or not...

Good stealth edit there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Blondie
    yea i think any ucd people, wouldn't make a lot of sense to have randomers voting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

It's werid people voted against Firespinner...I only voted for Blush01 cos Grimes and Hulla did so she must be a threat in this competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Red_Alert
    I voted for him coz he's banned.

although there may possibly have been alterior motives muahahaha cough cough splutter *ahem*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

But he'll be back on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Blondie
    Pythia wrote:
    Good stealth edit there.

It was kinda ironic! Nice pick up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Re Blondie: Gwan ya good thing ;);)

Re Votes : All users can vote cause we cant restrict the polls to UCD students only (unfort) and the post has to be open so multiple accounts cant be set up to influence it. Well I could discount non UCDIAN votes but that would take basic maths and effort so we will see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Blondie
    He kind of left it open though.
    Grimes wrote:
    A Poll will be set up AFTER the 48 hours with everyones names bar the one who is immune. The poll will be open for another 48 hours in which all registered users will be able to vote in an "open poll". (please keep things fair people, cheats will be found out)
    Technically that means that anyone can vote :)

[edit] thats wierd, didn't see the post above til now

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I don't mind having a look at who voted, and discounting people who have never posted in UCD/don't post often.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement