Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French written..

Options
  • 12-06-2006 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Can anyone give me general opening and closing paragraphs that i can use for any problem, something like "This is a very big problem that we must all do our best to put an end to..." ect. would be handy, thx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭gqma0

Would be something like

C'est un problème d'envergure auquel nous devons faire du mieux possible pour trouver une solution finale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Wait till abercombie logs on. hes great at french

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

whassupp2 wrote:
    abercrombie is a boy????????????/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

SHE!!
    whassupp2 wrote:
    Can anyone give me general opening and closing paragraphs that i can use for any problem, something like "This is a very big problem that we must all do our best to put an end to..." ect. would be handy, thx.

C'est un problème qu'il faut résoudre et résoudre vite - it's a problem that needs to be solved and solved quickly

your best bet is to learn simple phrases with correct french! there's no point trying to learn off paragraphs of fancy french par coeur coz you're gonna forget little linking words and sentences will end up reading completely different!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

je pense partager l'avis de beacoup en disant que (repeat opening statement here)

thats what i use probably not the best i get solid d's for anything i hand in class this is the opinion topics but i dont study them in the slightest so maybe not that bad if i can tie it in with the question

pointless filler phrase ftw imo tbh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

SHE!!

C'est un problème qu'il faut résoudre et résoudre vite - it's a problem that needs to be solved and solved quickly

QUOTE]
    Try some other definitions...
    • Il y a un probleme a resoudre
    • a resoudre rapidement
    • c'est un probleme qu'on doit resoudre au plus vite
    • c'est un probleme qu'il faut resoudre au plus vite
    • il faut trouver une solution a ce gennre de probleme

etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

SHE!!QUOTE]

Sorri. i knew that. its just all the stress of exams getting to me;)

Advertisement