Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash? anyone?

Options
  • 12-06-2006 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Been looking for some flash (various types... oldschool and Irish mainly) anyone know anywhere on-line I'd get some without having to pay for them????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

half_dead wrote:
    Been looking for some flash (various types... oldschool and Irish mainly) anyone know anywhere on-line I'd get some without having to pay for them????

I've seen some on newsgroups and possibly on torrents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

(excuse my ignorance...but...) HUH????:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Not sure what this is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

half_dead wrote:

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/flash/index.html

ur computer screen came with a keyboard man, type the buttons, any search for "tattoo" will bring up bme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Torrents are eh a form of p2p, basically getting stuff for free.
    If its flash you are talking about...well eh, theres the door! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

If you dont know what I was talking about then I cant really help you, the sources of which I was speaking are not illegal, but a lot of copyrighted material would be held on them, therefore you need to find the rest out yourself I cant help more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

@ Blub2k4 - now I get ya... didn't understand initally... cheers.

@ el rabitos - Don't be a smart-ass... no-one likes a smartass... don't ya think I've checked there and inkednation.com already... :rolleyes: Why don't ya just feck off and choke on your own ego mate!?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

http://tattooflash.info/

Thousands of flash here--Just have to trawl throug 1000s of pages to find anything decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

i know someone selling 7000 odd sheets of flash on 2 dvds..
    pm me and ill tell you bout it if your interested..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭coyote6

The best Celtic stuff I know of is at www.luckyfishart.com but you have to pay for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement