Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound moderators

Options
  • 12-06-2006 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have Remy700 fitted with a JLS Stalker modi, it works fine but makes the whole package long and awkward. any suggestions on where i might be able to get my hands on a more suitable overbarrell type??

Calibre wise its 220 swift so you can understand the need of this piece of kit.

Hezz.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Allot of dealers sell Reflex moderators that fit over the barrel

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Umm, i've read some articles by Pete Moore in which he raves about them! i don't suppose you'd have a rough idea of the cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Hezz700 wrote:
    Hi guys,

I have Remy700 fitted with a JLS Stalker modi, it works fine but makes the whole package long and awkward. any suggestions on where i might be able to get my hands on a more suitable overbarrell type??

Calibre wise its 220 swift so you can understand the need of this piece of kit.

Hezz.

The new Reflex Moderator (AU series I think, I have it fitted to my .223). Works well and is balanced nicely. Very short compared to the old T-8 model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Terrier wrote:
    The new Reflex Moderator (AU series I think, I have it fitted to my .223). Works well and is balanced nicely. Very short compared to the old T-8 model.

Terrier,

Would be interested in doing that to my .223. Would you have any prices, where to get them etc and what sort of noise reduction would you get???

Cheers

TJ911...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Trojan911 wrote:
    Terrier,

Would be interested in doing that to my .223. Would you have any prices, where to get them etc and what sort of noise reduction would you get???

Cheers

TJ911...

What he said, i would also be interested in this information

• Advertisement

Let me get the exact model number when i get home this evening and i will PM you all the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Terrier,

you've got a very tidy setup there, i would like to know more about your model if thats cool?

Thanks,
    Hezz

Hezz700 wrote:
    Terrier,

you've got a very tidy setup there, i would like to know more about your model if thats cool?

Thanks,
    Hezz
    (from the manual)
    Reflex AU S series Suppressor
    Weight: 600Grams
    Length: 115mm (4.5 Inches)
    Diameter: 45mm

Reduces sound emissions by 24 to 26 DB (Depending an Ammo). It claims that a .308 can be reduced to the nosie of an unsuppressed 22 rimfire rifle.

Advertisement