Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Any 1 else finding it hard?

• 12-06-2006 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Apart from the leaving cert in general, is any 1 finding it hard to study between exams?
    Im gettin worried about not studyin but every time i try to i jus end up starin at the wall!!!
    Any 1 else out there strugglin or just me???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

The fear of failure motivates me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I'm finding it impossible to study....I actually think that I might be performing worse in my leaving cert than in any other exam! It's actually quite depressing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I'm only doin a bit of study. I'm way too relaxed it's kinda weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

i don't start studying until really late in the evening, the sun is just so lovely and distracting :rolleyes: and even at that, it's only the night before the actual exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh hell yes. Mainly because I think cramming is pretty pointless anyway. The best way to do it is to set yourself clear goals, like on saturday I just sat down and did a maths paper 2. More productive than a whole day of "right, now i'll read biology notes"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Whatever I study the day before stays fresh in my memory. But I can't get much done. At least the sun/heat is gone guys :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Yeah I'm finding it really hard. I got upset yesterday trying to cram Geography only to find out how unnecessary my tears were when I saw how easy the paper was!
    Even more stressed now as French and Biology are tomorrow, I've done soo much work for the 2 subjects during the year and I feel everything has just fallen out of my head :( trying to cram but I'm really tired after today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

Faerie wrote:
    I'm finding it impossible to study....I actually think that I might be performing worse in my leaving cert than in any other exam! It's actually quite depressing!

Me too

History is going to be torture... I have never ever studied that subject and never listened in class.... :eek:

oi :(

Advertisement