Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Was Top Gear on last night?????

Options
  • 12-06-2006 4:06pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I set my computer to record top gear last night. Just turned it on now and all i got is some crappy nature thing with a guy with a beard an a story. Was it on or did they change the time.
    If i did miss it. what did i miss?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

No.

It's off air until the world cup is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Thankfully we can all enjoy a month without that burk Clarkson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Its off for a month til after the Worldie Cup, will be missed but repeats shown on Sky channels

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

kikel wrote:
    Hey,
    I set my computer to record top gear last night. Just turned it on now and all i got is some crappy nature thing with a guy with a beard an a story. Was it on or did they change the time.
    If i did miss it. what did i miss?

its off for 5 weeks.... aggghhh....

no body makes you watch it....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

You can enjoy your entire life without Clarkson by the simple action of not watching any of his programmes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

kikel wrote:
    Hey,
    I set my computer to record top gear last night.

Did you use a TV tuner? Can you get alot of channels ?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Did you use a TV tuner? Can you get alot of channels ?
    Yeah i used a TV tuner card with Microsofts Media center. Generally not around on a Sunday evening so computer is set to record evening week between 8-9.

I don't like Clarkson either. It's all about the cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I don't mind Clarkson myself. I know he can talk alot of tripe most of the time but I think the show would be void of charactor without him imo. It was for a while when he left the original Top Gear series many moons ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 shepherd

I agree. Cars are more a means of gettin a to b for me, than being a boy-racer, but I love that show. Clarkson is full of it, bad taste in cars, but it wouldnt be the same without him!
    bazz26 wrote:
    I don't mind Clarkson myself. I know he can talk alot of tripe most of the time but I think the show would be void of charactor without him imo. It was for a while when he left the original Top Gear series many moons ago.

Advertisement