Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Suspicious Death" - Woman in 20s

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Mods obviously have better things to do on Christmas day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

daveyjoe wrote:
    Still awaiting trial date.

Off topic: Reported your earlier post again as the mods have not replied yet.

What are ye on about?

grasshopa wrote:
    Mods obviously have better things to do on Christmas day

Unfortunately some of the dorks that lurk boards.ie don't :p

Think it was his older brother that was in to cycling in a big way. They look very simalar.

Both were involved in the Thermo King Cycling Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Reported JohnCleary's post 2 days ago at this stage.

The guy charged with murder is still awaiting a trial date, that's what I'm on about. State pathologist needs more time.

John, could I ask you to edit/remove your original post because the mods seem to be away. It's not constructive to turn it into a sex scandal without anything to back it up and it should not be allowed in a public forum in my opinion. Putting a disclaimer of 'could be bull', does not make it any better either.

I'd appreciate it if you would review your post, John.

• Advertisement

daveyjoe wrote:
    Reported JohnCleary's post 2 days ago at this stage.

The guy charged with murder is still awaiting a trial date, that's what I'm on about. State pathologist needs more time.

John, could I ask you to edit/remove your original post because the mods seem to be away. It's not constructive to turn it into a sex scandal without anything to back it up and it should not be allowed in a public forum in my opinion. Putting a disclaimer of 'could be bull', does not make it any better either.

I'd appreciate it if you would review your post, John.

I'd appreciate if you PM'ed me instead of saying things like "reported your post", dorkus morkus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This thread is troublesome, so I've removed offending posts, and I'm locking it now, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement