Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everquest 2 and Desert of Flames

• 12-06-2006 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

anyone played it before....tell me if you think its good or not...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You'll get a better response from the Massively Multiplayer forum.
    I've moved the thread to there and left a link here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

You'll get a better response from the Massively Multiplayer forum.
    I've moved the thread to there and left a link here.

thanks man...think you forgot to add the url tags to "here" it aint working....thanks anyway man...found it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

my character in EQ2 is only level 35

i have kingdom of sky and desert of flames though. they both add a signifigant amount of content to the game and are well worth the purchase.

But only if you are planning on playing for a long time as it will take you about a month to hit level 40 (and thats a lot of play time) which is the first point you can actually enjoy the extra content. but its really only suited to players over level 50.

hopefully ill be renewing my subs when i get back from holiday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

DoF is a really cool expansion with tons of quests and some nice loot but until your are 40-45 its pointless to go there.

Advertisement