Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Telecom Roll Out a joke??

• 12-06-2006 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have made several queries with Smart Telecom to find out when their service will be coming to my area and made several sincere suggestions on how they could improve their customer service.

Anytime i asked them to let me know when they were coming I got sometime in 2005, early 2006, and now sometime in 2006. They have the most disgruntled customers / potiential customers I have ever come across and they don't seem to care. Do a google.ie search on "smart exchange" and it will list 100s of website rants on the topic.

Today after getting another sometime in 2006 notice, i placed a link for an advert on their website.

dumbtelecom4el.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6573/dumbtelecom4el.jpg

Needless to say I don't think they were impressed and their site admin placed a post joking that he removes my exchange "from the Exchange Build List".
    Obviously no customer support training done here?

Can anyone please recommend a good ISP besides eircom as I find them too expensive at 54 a month for 3Mb connection!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Why are you posting the exact same post in every forum you go to you FOOL !!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

closing this here so
    don't spam forums

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement