Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to buy a bandit600

• 12-06-2006 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have a bandit600 (must be factory restricted) for sale? any year. They're hard to find fact. restricted. :( But maybe someones here knows where i can buy one. I would prefere second hand, but can just about afford a new one :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Storm99

Planet fun do them !, YOu could get the older 600 Version for under 7k !:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

pyrogenx wrote:
    Does anybody have a bandit600 (must be factory restricted) for sale? any year. They're hard to find fact. restricted. :( But maybe someones here knows where i can buy one. I would prefere second hand, but can just about afford a new one :D

If only you had psoted this a few weeks ago. My brother just sold his. Mind you they can't be that popular. He's been trying on and off to sell it since he got his car this time last year and it was in perfect condition. Oh well:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

I have decided to buy a new gfs650. Getting a pretty good price on it too. Silver is the one for me :D:) getting it today or tomorro. Only trouble AON wont insure me until they have received all my orginal docs and payment. Its not like car insurance where u have something like a week to pay for it. At least u'll be able drive the car home right away. I'll have to see if i sort something out with aon, i badly want coverage for the weekend and don't want to risk driving without it either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭darkbeatz

theres a guy on biker.ie selling a bandit 600

http://www.biker.ie/forum/Finally-Got-My-Licence-t5485.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,749 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The only time I bought a brand new bike, there was no problem insuring it on a frame no. If you wait for the reg. no. and then for the insurers to do their thing, you'll be hanging around longer than you'd like.

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement