Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a Controller???

Options
  • 12-06-2006 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I've managed thanks to everyones help on this forum to get online with PES 5 on my Packard Bell laptop.
    Although I only have a simple Eircom dial up internet connection with phone line plugged into laptop (obviously) I can still play online,
    HOWEVER : I find it near impossible to play the game without my trusty PS2 controller.
    So if anyone can offer some advice I'd really appreciate it, what I need to know is:
    Can I buy a connector that will allow me to use my PS2 controller by connecting it to the laptop??
    Or, Is there a special PC/laptop controller that you can buy?
    If so where would you recommend I purchase it?
    How much does it cost?
    Do many of you use a laptop to play online? Have you had problems or would you say its very good?

Thanks in advance for any advice given.

By the way I am updating to eircom broadband shortly so hopefully that will help my gameplay a lot.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Go into Game, and get a PS2 -> USB converter.
    They only cost a tenner and it's perfect.

I use a laptop for online play, it's great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭oddone

PHB wrote:
    Go into Game, and get a PS2 -> USB converter.
    They only cost a tenner and it's perfect.

I use a laptop for online play, it's great.

I was hoping to hear something like that!
    Thats great news.
    Thanks a lot.
    :D

Advertisement