Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRELAND V The World

• 12-06-2006 8:14pm
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just curious, who, in battle would we have a decent shot of beating? Just wondering...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Wolff

The Vatican

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

me and my dog,maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

Costa Rica-they have no army.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Can we draft in all the Irish abroad??

If so we could win ( a drinking battle ):D
    sure we are peace loving nation what would we be wantin to be at any of that fightin' mularkey, sure you know the booze dries up during times of war.

No1 reason for irish neutrality!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Wolff wrote:
    The Vatican

you must be joking.... €5 on these guys http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_guard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

The French, everyone beats the French :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭babybundy

well dunno about us going on the offenceive againsty someone but we wont be invaded any time soon cause there is irish almost everywhere so no country would be safe from the inside

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

San Marino, I think. Not sure if they have a defense agreement with Italy and NATO. Ditto Andorra. That also puts Iceland out of contention: They have practically no military at all, but are NATO members which would mean taking on a bit more than can be chewed.

Actually, pretty much any small country I can think of seems to be allied with someone. Maybe Lesotho as an option? Lots of zulus though, probably. Papua New Guinea, perhaps? Haiti? Some other obscure Carribbean Island with no defense agreements with any other obscure Carribbean islands or latin countries?

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

The Falklands!

Oh wait...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Chad. Have to be on neutral, non-desert territory though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked.

No point in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement