Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thievery in the BB house!!!

Options
  • 12-06-2006 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Should Grace and Nikki be punished by BB for stealing Suzie's champagne and chocolates from the golden bedroom and make an example of them that crime doesn't pay?

I say BB throws an outdoor booze party this weekend to celebrate Grace's eviction but locks Nikki away in the house with nothing but stale bread and water - bottled of course :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

d@rk l0rd wrote:
    Should Grace and Nikki be punished by BB for stealing Suzie's champagne and chocolates from the golden bedroom and make an example of them that crime doesn't pay?

I say BB throws an outdoor booze party this weekend to celebrate Grace's eviction but locks Nikki away in the house with nothing but stale bread and water - bottled of course :D

She is an anorexic, so she'd love that LOL

i say: replace all her food with cake that would send her mental LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

TheGooner wrote:
    She is an anorexic, so she'd love that LOL

Anorexic????? The girl never stops eating! :eek:

d@rk l0rd wrote:
    Anorexic????? The girl never stops eating! :eek:

yep ye she is/was an anorexic! Do you not remember the bottled water episode??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Yeah she is a recovering anorexic. She was sectioned for her own health a while back because she went down to 4 stone.

She looks like shes eating all the time but she's not really. She eats little and often - which is the way a recovering anorexic is told to do it. Watch her next time and you'll see she takes forever to eat something, and that it looks like she eats all the time.

It took her 20 minutes to eat a bowl of cereal the other day.

As for the thievery, they should punish them. Grace will be gone on friday night so the punishment will be there for Nikki. I think they should make her do Maxwells task from last year.... sorting the maggots etc :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Yeah she is a recovering anorexic. She was sectioned for her own health a while back because she went down to 4 stone.

She looks like shes eating all the time but she's not really. She eats little and often - which is the way a recovering anorexic is told to do it. Watch her next time and you'll see she takes forever to eat something, and that it looks like she eats all the time.

It took her 20 minutes to eat a bowl of cereal the other day.

As for the thievery, they should punish them. Grace will be gone on friday night so the punishment will be there for Nikki. I think they should make her do Maxwells task from last year.... sorting the maggots etc :D

can u imagine the screams??? jayyysis!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Ah but you can turn the volume down :D

It would be good TV!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Thievery? Suzy gave the chocolates to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

screw that. she's fair game to them. she nominated both of them and they are just getting a little revenge.

Advertisement