Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At the car wash...oohh ohh ohh ohh ohh...

Options
  • 12-06-2006 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Anybody know of a car wash in South Dublin, pref. Dublin 4/6? Nothing fancy, just need to wash my car, it's about a ton heavier with all the mud n dust on it at the mo'. I'll probably find out now that there's one around the corner from me...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Do most petrol stations not have a car wash no?

Oh and OP: Dublin City related threads go here

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You tell 'em rb_ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

To answer your question though OP. the garage near the Wesley rugby grounds has one afaik, the garage in Ranelagh definately has one...Just hop in your car and you're bound to find one in a few minutes driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Most garages have one, Statoil in Templeogue, Texaco beside the Spawell........harder than I thought actually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Harder to find one without a car wash around here unless its a "Jet Wash" aka hand wash that the OP is looking for ?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Those statoil washes are the dogs B*****x, seriously, 8 quid I think for the works but does a good job, under the car an all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

There is one on kimmage road going towards KCR,its beside Paddy Lumeys Garage,the petrol pumps have gone from forecourt but the blokes who wash cars are still there.They give car a good wash with power washer.€6/7 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Gafneys on the kimmage road does a jet wash. I was trying to get one today before 5, but the last car got in before me, so I'll be trying tomorrow, as I prefer a hand jet wash, rather than an automated one.

edit: just in before me mad m :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

The Green Apple petrol station opposite O'Sheas in Clonskeagh seems to be decent. Always busy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Let us know how it was for you.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

InFront wrote:
    Let us know how it was for you.
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved.

Advertisement