Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pass maths paper2

• 12-06-2006 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

ok so anyone doing honurs maths willl proberly laugh at me but anyway.... did anyone find the pass paper 2 surprisingly harder then they expected? consruct a triangle usually comes up every year but bisect a triangle came up :eek: :( and i never botherd to learn it but anyways........ if ya found it hard or if ya want to laugh at me post back! :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

A few of my friends found taht exam quite hard too...you are not alone:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

I'm the most un-mathematically-minded person in the world and I found that easy...I dunno either...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

I'm in honours and I can't bisect a triangle... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

I'm guessing you just bisect one angle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

BMH wrote:

Oh. Well then I can! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

That's what I would have thought too, simple enough. Though we're never actually *taught* to bisect a trianlge, just angles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

BMH wrote:

I'd say so...bisecting a triangle doesn't make much sense...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Ah don't get me started. Sailed through paper 1 in 30 minutes this one it took a whole 58 minutes :eek: The Triangle was hard, just made the star-trek badge type thing and left :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 martincarey

ok so anyone doing honurs maths willl proberly laugh at me but anyway.... did anyone find the pass paper 2 surprisingly harder then they expected? consruct a triangle usually comes up every year but bisect a triangle came up :eek: :( and i never botherd to learn it but anyways........ if ya found it hard or if ya want to laugh at me post back! :cool:
    you are stupid.you do pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭deltablaze

you are stupid.you do pass.
    You are an idiot, you can't use proper grammar.

Anyways, yeah I found that an intermediate level paper, a lot of people were complaining about it on the news apparently.

• Advertisement

deltablaze wrote:
    You are an idiot, you can't use proper grammar.

Anyways, yeah I found that an intermediate level paper, a lot of people were complaining about it on the news apparently.
    hello dumbo, are you stupid you do pass maths,that is like 1st year maths you must be a stupid idiot. Are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

hello dumbo, are you stupid you do pass maths,that is like 1st year maths you must be a stupid idiot. Are you?

You think people are idiots just cos they do pass maths?

Sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

And you are obviously retarded.You can't even string a simple sentence together properly!'hello dumbo'?? Martin,I've got a call here looking for some capital letters and proper punctuation. Just because someone takes maths at Ordinary Level doesn't mean they are 'stupid'.They might excel at other subjects.So pipe down fool

Sweet wrote:
    And you are obviously retarded.You can't even string a simple sentence together properly!'hello dumbo'?? Martin,I've got a call here looking for some capital letters and proper punctuation. Just because someone takes maths at Ordinary Level doesn't mean they are 'stupid'.They might excel at other subjects.So pipe down fool
    You are so stupid and full of ****

Oh deary me.

I know plenty of people in my class that do pass maths AND have better things to do than troll message boards...

So to put it in maths for you, since you seem to struggle at English...
    => Pass maths people>you!

hello dumbo,
    I see you still haven't grasped how to use proper grammar. How did your foundation English paper go?
    are you stupid
    No, but your posts seem so.
    you do pass maths
    Congratulations, Sherlock.
    that is like 1st year maths
    And that is 'like' yet another 'like' retarded 'like' segment of your 'like' post.
    you must be a stupid idiot.
    So I do pass Maths I'm a 'stupid idiot'? Sorry but if you judge somebody on one subject then you clearly are as smart as my left testicle.
    Are you?
    You already asked me that. Don't you remember? Do you not even take time to think of the stupid **** you're going to say before you click the 'Submit Retarded Reply' button? Obviously not.

deltablaze wrote:
    I see you still haven't grasped how to use proper grammar. How did your foundation English paper go?

No, but your posts seem so.

Congratulations, Sherlock.

And that is 'like' yet another 'like' retarded 'like' segment of your 'like' post.

So I do pass Maths I'm a 'stupid idiot'? Sorry but if you judge somebody on one subject then you clearly are as smart as my left testicle.

You already asked me that. Don't you remember? Do you not even take time to think of the stupid **** you're going to say before you click the 'Submit Retarded Reply' button? Obviously not.
    What's 2+2 you retard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

If dumbasses could fly this place would be a ****ing airport.

Or a forum with one person flying?

• Advertisement

What's 2+2 you retard.
    Before we get onto that, you should put a question mark at the end of your sentence to make it a proper question, but don't worry we're making progress slowly but surely on your grammar. Chin up.

deltablaze wrote:
    Before we get onto that, you should put a question mark at the end of your sentence to make it a proper question, but don't worry we're making progress slowly but surely on your grammar. Chin up.
    You might want to study maths or else you will be doing foundation Maths for the leaving Cert

Good comeback?

Dont
    feed
    the
    trolls!

You might want to study maths or else you will be doing foundation Maths for the leaving Cert
    Damn, for a second I thought you had the chance of passing foundation English, but your grammar is still terrible. I'm sorry but I didn't actually do bad in my Maths exam overall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I smell a ban!

deltablaze wrote:
    Damn, for a second I thought you had the chance of passing foundation English, but your grammar is still terrible. I'm sorry but I didn't actually do bad in my Maths exam overall.
    Well done retard fagite.Hope you did really well.bye.

Fagite? Honestly there's no need for your verbal abuse over an internet board. Grow the hell up, you're acting like a little kid who hides behind their computer, insulting people in an attempt to boost their self-esteem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭leprehaungirl

well thanks deltablaze and others for standing up for the pass people in here!!:p honestly it doesn't bother me someone having a laugh but when they actully sound stupid themselves then their little joke goes horribley wrong! At least i can come on here and use proper grammer(yes i am doing higher level and quite good at it too) !! thanks again :cool:

deltablaze wrote:
    Fagite? Honestly there's no need for your verbal abuse over an internet board. Grow the hell up, you're acting like a little kid who hides behind their computer, insulting people in an attempt to boost their self-esteem.

Haha, brilliant.

• Advertisement

well thanks deltablaze and others for standing up for the pass people in here!!:p honestly it doesn't bother me someone having a laugh but when they actully sound stupid themselves then their little joke goes horribley wrong! At least i can come on here and use proper grammer(yes i am doing higher level and quite good at it too) !! thanks again :cool:
    No problem, people like that guy just bear an glowing aura of ignorance.
    Good luck in the rest of your exams!

Advertisement