Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How can I get Premier pro to capture composite in?

• 12-06-2006 11:08pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

I have our old Camcorder connected through my X1800XT as I want to get some family holiday videos off it......

When I use Ulead Video studio 8, it recognises the X1800XT's input as a "ATI T200 AVStream Analog capture"

And I can capture video easily.......

But when I click capture in Premier Pro 2, it says "Capture Device offline"

Do I need specific drivers for Premier pro to recognise the card?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Have you set it to apture from an Analogue source ad not a firewire source? I don't much about Premiere, but it might be something like that. I'd say it defaults to Firewire capture.

John

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Thanks john, Ill have a look around............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tonyedit

Costs a hundred notes. Takes phone and S Video signals and sends it down the firewire cable. Essential piece of kit. Mac and Pc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It's not essential in fairness.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

tonyedit wrote:
    Costs a hundred notes. Takes phone and S Video signals and sends it down the firewire cable. Essential piece of kit. Mac and Pc

Bah, money.........

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I couldn't get Premiere working with my (nvidia) gfx cards video capture either... doesn't seem to like the driver interface/shelf... screw it though, just use virtuadub for capture and import the footage to any app you like.

Advertisement