Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

at 1/50 they might as well give grace her suitcase now

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

alot could happen before friday, but i wouldnt expect it to, get on at 1/50 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

at 1/50 they might as well give grace her suitcase now

And deny the crowd a chance to voice their opinions to her (no doubt priceless) face... No way!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

haha that's some odds!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Now stands at 1/100 :eek: I guess you were right healio, i should have got on at 1/50 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I mite lay a bit back !! Just in case :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

She was still at 1/100 on paddypower when I last checked this afternoon. put a euro bet on and make 1 cent if she goes

Sezer didnt have odds that strong..

It's madness isn't it.

Nikki is 14/1 by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

get grace out!

To evict GRACE

Call 1514 712 005
    (calls cost 75cents, mobile and other network rates may vary)
    14c from every vote will go to charity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Seanyq

shes now 1/100 , so get the bitch out , ashleyne will get with mickey now:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She 100/1 to get 100% of the vote :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Only thing I was thinking though is - aren't Grace's parents wealthy (maybe not, maybe I'm mixing her up with someone else)? Wonder if they're paying someone to keep re-dialling to vote Nikki out!

Grace is "new" money.
    Its possible that they could be dialling Nikki out, but the same was said for Sleazer.

With their show again last night, as well as the Nikki thing, i dont think Grace has a hope. Lots of people on different forums are determined to beat Sleazers 91.6% vote :D

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

I think it would have been more interesting if she was up against Lisa or Richard but her against Nikki, Nikki will win hands down!

I would say that that is subconshushly (i cant spell today but you get the drift) the reason why Suz chose Nikki. She knew Nikki would be safe

Advertisement