Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

dajaffa wrote:
    Vicar St, 29th/30th August. SS beat u to it, my tkts are spoken for...
    Woot: dajaffa bagged me a Damien Rice ticket! Now to book my Muse tickets for Munich in December...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

Which date are u guys going? I have 2 tix and I'm taking a person frm boards so she cant point u all out 2 me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

SebtheBum wrote:
    I emailed the History Post-Grad co-ordinator/administrator/thingy to ask about applying for an MA for 2007/08.
    I never in a million years expected, being practically 4 months late with the application as it is, to have a hope in hell of getting a spot on an MA course for 2006/07.

You can guess the rest.:D

Bottom line is: I rule. Oh, and I'm in UCD for another year... W00tage.:D :D:D

Hell has frozen over! If Seb can bum around for 3 years and get a masters ANYBODY CAN even me hopefully! :D Congrats amigo!
    Absolute uberwoot: somone at work sent me this today. :D:D:D

/me cannot express delight that this video gives me

KITT totally steals the show in that vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Ah rentals are back, lots of new scarves and bacardi, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

nursebetty wrote:
    Which date are u guys going? I have 2 tix and I'm taking a person frm boards so she cant point u all out 2 me!

The 30th... who u bringing? Only a select few can point me out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

woohoo, just back from the Dubliners in Vicar Street! Brilliant gig, great craic to be sure to be sure!

And it was recorded, so I may be immortalised in DVD form yet! :D

Soon to hit your stores -- The Dubliners live at Vicar Street (with special appearance by DaveMcG)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Wootage, found out today that Tool are playing in the point in november :D

I dont do many wootage's but this deffo deserved one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Going to Galway for the first time ever! Seeing the Arts festival from Mon-Wed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Meath = best county ever. My sense of direction = not so good. Drove down with friends for a 21st on Saturday night, got ever so slightly lost...I think inside I knew I was doing it but I just wanted more Car-aoke playin' time. Great party, great place, weirdly fun watching people wonder why a girl with an MH reg didn't seem to have a feckin' clue where she was goin'. Generel all-round amazin' fun, saw loads of people who've been off the radar all summer, woo-hoo!!! :D

elmyra wrote:
    Meath = best county ever.
    /me is caught in too minds about this...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm in dublin, I like dublin, the weather is good, i have a nice scarf and cash and new software.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Delira..21 today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Wootage, found out today that Tool are playing in the point in november :D

I dont do many wootage's but this deffo deserved one!

This is THE w00t :D I put deposists on tickets this morning. So friggin happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

w00t..made it into the top 20 for the job and got a second interview \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

This is THE w00t I put deposists on tickets this morning. So friggin happy
    Is it gonna be sold out? Well ill just order 2 tickets on friday. have to decide who to bring tho :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Got the official letter of acceptance in the post for my MA... Can I get a woo-hoo?

[silence]

Fine. Anyway, apparently I have to accept in writing, which is pretty shít; I hate letter-writing. Rubbish at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Woot, I'm a mod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Is it gonna be sold out? Well ill just order 2 tickets on friday. have to decide who to bring tho :p

Meh, probably not. Don't want to wait another 12 years just in case it does though ;)

w00t, my day was quite unproductive, but PAID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Pythia wrote:
    Woot, I'm a mod!

Congrats..

OT I'm finished my theory test book so hopefully the theory test I'm doing tomorrow will be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i think i might have a job lined up for after i graduate - swit-swoo! only a temporary one, mind, but a few weeks' worth of money is better than none. putting the paw out to the da gets lame pretty fast when you don't have the excuse of being in full-time education.

• Advertisement

Passed the theory test it was piss easy!!

Chakar wrote:
    Passed the theory test it was piss easy!!
    Does it still have the speeds in mph? I did mine about four months after the limits went metric and they were still asking if I could do 70mph on a national road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

no they're in kmph now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

/me is caught in too minds about this...

/offers family swap.

One weekend in Wicklow and you'll be pining for your county big style!

OT: Woot! Got my own stalker! You're nothing in Directory Enquiries if you don't have your own stalker. :D

Does it still have the speeds in mph? I did mine about four months after the limits went metric and they were still asking if I could do 70mph on a national road.

They changed it to km/h on the 25th April 2005 so anyway I only got one question on the speed limit today.

What is the speed limit on the motorway? something to that effect

120km/hr

Too easy methinks but its quite easy to fail as you only have to get 6 questions wrong and then you fail.

Wootage; got a face value radio tkt.

Double wootage; I thought I might've torn my calf, but my physio fingers (and being able to walk fairly well) tell me it's only a strain.

How did I injure it you ask? Well I was playing hockey (see it starts of like it's a usual cool sporty injury).... and when I was taking my runners off afterwards, I didn't untie my laces (bold jaffa) + it went...

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

wo0T:
    Got through to the second interviewing round!!
    Fingers crossed now for Friday, half three!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Woohoo! Back posting. And I now have four shiney stars under my name
    <

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/cheer :)

Congrats on the modship!

• Advertisement

I'm back

Also, am now 20 + decidedly more mature, started a blog yoke, got a 2.5% increase in work (God bless the public sector, but boo had to work on b-day due to public sector's relaxed atitude to ppl on sick who work w me + I have to cover for on said b-day), was free opera outside work today, am actually quite good at said (again) job AND I feel a little rebelious + cool post bannage. Who'd have thought I'd be banned?...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement