Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Champers, don't mind him, he's been in UCD so long he has started to grow into the concrete. And congratulations.

Woohoo, I actually have work this week, freezer party was small but fantastic, Ask a Ninja exists and one of my favourite ex-housemates is going to be staying in the house for the next week or so! *Sighs with happiness*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Hermione* wrote:
    w00t: most annoying, difficult, housemate EVER is moving out!

To make things even sweeter, my best friend might move in ... which'd call for a serious housewarming party!

/me dances around bedroom in euphoric glee
    1219.gif1219.gif1219.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1219.gif1219.gif

Is she one of the two that were at the big beers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Wooohoooo to leaving the Leaving behind, for dust. Take that, State Examinations Commission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Woo-hoo, fish-head!

Also, I was just allowed to play a fantasticly nice drumkit and try out a drum I'm thinking of buying. Yay :D

Got Glen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Blush_01 wrote:
    Got Glen.
    *breathes sigh of relief on your behalf* :)

Woot: just had a film premiere at work. Excellent piece of work. If only it wasn't all about how the world is basically fucked because we're doing nothing about the oil...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

even though I'm going into final year, I seriously can't wait to get back this year. Last year was a bit of a disaster due to a rather nasty leg injury so I missed all the craic of the february/march/april pre-study denial going out on the piss-ness, but this year, hopefully, the craic will be had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Woot: just had a film premiere at work. Excellent piece of work. If only it wasn't all about how the world is basically fucked because we're doing nothing about the oil...
    Sure we are ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Two bits of good news, I am getting a new squash racket for only €10 :cool: and my boss will be in tomorrow so I can get my scholarship form for next year signed! :D

Although I do have a load of work to do for the next month :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm still suffering from my night out on wednesday - why this is a woot: it was a damn good night out!

• Advertisement

Further woot to <self-snippage>: payday. :D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

That's two strikes ss! (;

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

w00t! free beer and food, paid for by UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

woo hoo....despite getting lost in a forest today we managed to get back (after an hour of being totally lost) without breaking any bones on slippery hills and without loosing the car keys or any other possible misery (:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

An Inconveniant truth? And there's me waiting like a fool until the 8th of september to see it....

I'm back from hols. This is wootable cause nice as croatia was the hotel itself was **** + gave me food poisoning so half the holiday was illness full + I missed the day trip to dubrovnik.

Further woot, went to Bosnia 4 a day, no piracy laws there, yeah baby

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

went to Bosnia 4 a day, no piracy laws there
    ..so you dressed up in weird clothes, bought a parrot and an eye patch all while saying "yarrrr" and "shiver me timbers" a lot?

Sorry, ill get my coat.

Woot: just nabbed the Super Mario theme and thirty other miscellaneous pieces of brilliance from the Video Game Pianist's website. Delicious.

*edit: Worth pointing out that the Sonic the Hedgehog theme is particuarly gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

w00t: Received my penny-arcade and wtf? hoodies in the mail, along wit some other stuff from ThinkGeek.com, and they're deadly quality.

Now if only the nada surf, format and nickel creek stuff would hurry itself up and get here...

Still, not bad for a first foray into online shopping:D

Got the date 4 da driving test, 27th of september. One way or another at least I'll be legally able to drive alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woot: got a new phone today!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Whoo Hoo. Got elected to the position of Union of Students Ireland (U.S.I) pOSTGRADUATE oFFICER FOR THE YEAR 2006/2007. 104 Votes to 74. I cant say it enough "I rule" !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Blowfish wrote:
    w00t! free beer and food, paid for by UCD.
    Cool. Why?

My Woot (sorta): Just remembered i'm helping in orientation.

EDIT: Oh and my friend didn't die when he totalled his car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Het-Field wrote:
    Whoo Hoo. Got elected to the position of Union of Students Ireland (U.S.I) pOSTGRADUATE oFFICER FOR THE YEAR 2006/2007. 104 Votes to 74. I cant say it enough "I rule" !
    There is no God.

Just kiddin' mate, nice one! Represent!

/me makes unintelligible hiphop-stylee arm gestures

Congrats, Paddy; v nice one. You show them how to postgrad good!

Further to yesterday's Video Game Pianist, have now secured Christopher O'Riley's CD of classical piano arrangements of Radiohead songs.

Woot for soothing piano music after a 55 hour stint at work in the SU offices over the weekend and f**k-all sleep last night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Het-Field wrote:
    Whoo Hoo. Got elected to the position of Union of Students Ireland (U.S.I) POSTGRADUATE OFFICER FOR THE YEAR 2006/2007. 104 Votes to 74. I cant say it enough "I rule" !

Good man yourself Paddy.That should be great fun though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

The last week of home is resulting in all my favourite dinners being cooked, this is nice.

I have cider. I have Harvey Birdman. I have no more work until next week. I have icecream tomorrow with someone intelligent, fun and lovely. I have a really nice housemate who I'm unfortunately just getting to know right before I move out.

But especially the no work until at least next wednesday thing.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomg! Uberwoot.

Damien Rice. Last night. Wow.

Wow.

<3 dajaffa for giving me her spare ticket. Omg. Woot.

/me dies happy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Woot! My friend brought me back a lil something from Amsterdam!

(Stroop Waffles)

• Advertisement

Damien Rice...

WOW

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement