Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Congrats! :)

My woohoo: I've decided to quit WoW. I just increased my chances of passing the year by 100%. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

My neice is going to be ok!! She was in a car crash and I was worried sick!! Major Woo Hoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

anti woo hoo : my bloody timetable is still banjaxed and having spent a few hours trapsing around all the science buildings trying to fix it I COULDN'T! not a happy bunny.

woo hoo : im in dramsoc...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Sad, but: WOOHOO, I finally have a class. Tomorrow. YAY YAY YAY!

Le Rack - be careful, you could spend your life over at Dramsoc. It's one of the 3 ds that'll get you a fail if you get too involved. You know what the others are. Temper it with some actual work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woot: I'm in Germany and still alive...

• Advertisement

I'm doind Science, so only what little spare time I get will go into dramsoc...

Anti woohoo, getting from the farend of newman to the sci hub in like two mins is rough!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Le Rack wrote:
    getting from the farend of newman to the sci hub
    Noob! It's the arts block and the science building. Newman.... pfft!

Woo-hoo. All packed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I have a zen and it's pretty if lacking in a lot of music yet.

I went to republic of loose last night, it was fun and very drunken

My jeans reek of beer (not so good)

I have questionnaires filled in - I have a shot at getting my project done.

I'm not too hungover anymore.

End of my woohoos. Yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Hey come on you get a whole class of chicks! :D

Woo-hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Ladies and gentlemen, [strike]Elvis[/strike] irlrobins has left [strike]the building[/strike] UCD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

congratulations!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

congratulations! what's the total time taken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Congrats you must be thrilled.

irlrobins wrote:
    Ladies and gentlemen, [strike]Elvis[/strike] irlrobins has left [strike]the building[/strike] UCD.

*sniff*

My woohoo: somehow by some minor miracle i nearly have this project finished in the first draft at least and might actually manage to get it in on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Heehee, ended up in your college last night for republic of loose. good times. also had a great chat with the only other person I could find there (other than my friends) who weren't from your college - go red haired girl from ballyfermot! :P

&#231 wrote: »
    Heehee, ended up in your college last night for republic of loose. good times. also had a great chat with the only other person I could find there (other than my friends) who weren't from your college - go red haired girl from ballyfermot! :P

There was another one there.... I had a UCC friend with me.

My woohoo i'm finally going ot bed.

Woohoo, just had a lovely night out with the new housemates. Time for sleepies, methinks.

Anyone who's bored, come visit me in the fresher's tent tomorrow. I'll be wrecked, so you can all have a great point-and-laugh.

Also - bumped into Kap while out!

woo hoo, going home today, but coming back eqarly sun!

blush, what stand you on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

irlrobins wrote:

well done robin!You finall made it!Seyonara belfield

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

woodiddlyhoo for morphine!

oh and I get to go home tonight coz of bed shortage [this is possibly the only time this'll be woohoo'd]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woohoo i got a lie in this morning!!

however i did miss my 9am lecture...

Le Rack wrote:
    woo hoo, going home today, but coming back eqarly sun!

blush, what stand you on?

Hey, just saw this now. Was on the ELS stand pretty much all week. Stephen waved at you the other day and we tried to beckon you over, but you kept walking. Tut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Woo-hoo, 21st surprise birthday parties are fun :D Also, my first time in Luton.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Woohoo I'm no longer a pleb:p

<----

Boo, I think I may have caught Sarchasm's cold. Breathe in the opposite direction!!

Anyway, WOOHOO, just got paid €100 for watching TV in someone else's house overnight. Oh, and keeping an eye on their 9 and 14 year olds who made me tea and toast and wouldn't let me do anything other than relax. Also, the ESB sent me a cheque for €35 for an apparent breach of their customer charter (that I never even knew about) as an apology! There is such a thing as free money, and I just got me some!

I don't have lectures until 12, this NEVER happens in my course so I'm taking advantage, I've got all my laundry on, and I'm getting exercise from that because I have to go to the glen, oh and I ripped all my cds onto my laptop and synced them to my zen yesterdya nad tidied my room so it's actually in pristine condition - althought he bed is now unmade which is slightly uncool but i'm gonna fix that now.

Oh and my favourite woohoo, finally finished naming all my technology, Dudley, Gordan and Winston.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

woo-hoo, it's gonna cost a lot less to fix my bike than I thought, though this really wouldn't be a problem if some git hadn't kicked it:mad:

anti woo-hoo I went to confirm hours for work yesterday and was told I wasn't down for today so they put me down for today, I now realise that I can't work and I'm gonna have to cancel which I'm sure they'll love:eek:

P.S. I miss first and second year when I had all the time in the world during the week, but at least I can look back and say I appreciated it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Major Woot: Got ten signatures for my class rep form. Student Union Council, here I come!

Minor Woot: The language and etymology forum got approved. (A slightly interesting subject, but I only like the funny or latin ones). Bizarrely enough, Scraggs is mod!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Woo-hoo Science Canteen has re-opened today :D It has been renamed the Elements Restaurant and although I did not have lunch there today the menu looks decent and I have heard some good reports

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woo-hoo Science Canteen has re-opened today :D It has been renamed the Elements Restaurant and although I did not have lunch there today the menu looks decent and I have heard some good reports
    Haha, apt name. Cool stuff.

Is this the same thing as being run by the new cafe until like 1:30am or something?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement