Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Do Rent. Seriously. Rent is t3h kickass.

Woot... my two University Observers came in the post this morning! I feel all hacked up again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Woot won my match 4-1

Anti-woot, Ireland r ****e, it's 4-2 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

1.I kicked my room into submission and it's now pristine condition. I also colour coded my notes.

2. I was in Doyles last night and my fav dj was playing and I danced my little socks off and it was gooood.

Anti woot: I was sad enough to colour code my notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

1.I kicked my room into submission and it's now pristine condition. I also colour coded my notes.

2. I was in Doyles last night and my fav dj was playing and I danced my little socks off and it was gooood.

Anti woot: I was sad enough to colour code my notes.

It is very sad to colour code your notes and how is it that for all that I live in doyles I'm never there the same nights as you:confused:

woo-hoo: I've learned a valuable lesson, the odeon is a craphole,,,imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

woo-hoo library at 10 on a sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Woohoo!!!! Best Weekend Ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

anti-woohoo: Reading Machievelli's the Prince and have discovered 3 different translations for the same sentences. Grrrrr.

WooHooo. ELS and family guy and debate tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Took a day off to watch the first two episdoes of the new season of Battlestar Galactica :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Do Rent. Seriously. Rent is t3h kickass.

Woot... my two University Observers came in the post this morning! I feel all hacked up again! :D

I can't find any boys who'll do it!! Stupid boys. "weh weh weh i don't wanna kiss other boys".

Am not deciding between Hot Mikado, Rocky Horror Picture Show (could I get them into high heels??) and Evita.

Woo hoo comes in the form of repaired car from smashyness....got it back this evening and it looks basically better than it did before the crazy man attacked it with his car...

it's a little less woo hoo that there was no petrol in it and I now have to wait til tomorrow to get to dublin and i'm going to miss my lectures again. Ah poo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woohoo #1: trip to cinema tonight was amazing!!!
    woohoo #2: got 3 new pairs of shoes
    woohoo #3: got FREE icecream :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Woohoo, it's raining out, and it's just f*cking beautiful. It's so clean. :) Also, today - thanks Elmy - and tonight were muchly fun.

Woo Hoo!
    It's nearly the weekend!

*anyone tell me it's only mid week and I WILL hunt you down....and glare....

*GLARE*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

woohoo

.......im still in bed and I may not get up .

Grimes wrote:
    woohoo

.......im still in bed and I may not get up .
    woohoo

me too!

anti woo hoo
    tas ain't my biol lecturer anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

woohoo

me too!

woohooo!

same bed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Anti-woot:
    - still no passport forms (phoned up and they were supposed to arrive the next day, they're sending more)
    - still no sign of the guy to put internet in my bedroom
    - my toilet is leaking
    - my laptop charger seems to have busted and won't charge my laptop any more. Either that or the power receptor bit on the motherboard has blown. Either way, much hindered laptopness for the forseeable future.

What a fantastic ****ing day.

Corollary antiwoot, the elsewhere-mentioned CS didn't win his election either. However,

Woot:
    - the missus won her one. SOME happy days at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Woohoo: Had more than 6 hours sleep last night for the first time in ages :D

Anti-woohoo: Trying to give up WoW sucks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Whoo hoo, The Lawsoc debate on US Foreign Policy was excellent.Kieran Allen speaking against was really good, he said referring to Saddam Hussein and Iraq that freedom and democracy will come to a country if the people want it and so they will rise up and fight for it.

Makes sense to me.However its not completely black and white as other interventions would be agreed with and some wouldn't like for example Iraq and Kosovo.

Anyway.. the debate was an educational experience.

Grimes wrote:
    woohooo!

same bed
    anti-woohoo

does "let's keep this a secret" mean anything to you?!

• Advertisement

anti-woohoo

does "let's keep this a secret" mean anything to you?!
    lmao!

anti woohoo midterm exam next week!

WooHoo, I have the inside scoop on the Ryan Griffith poster scandel. I have talked to both, Ryan and the Poster Fiend. Think the Tribune will give me an article space?

EDIT: SS's missus is going to be on council? At least I'll have a mystery to solve during the boring motions. We can play it like guess who. Every week SS gives me a clue ie. wers/does no wear glasses, and I have to guess by the last council meeting. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

WooHoo, I have the inside scoop on the Ryan Griffith poster scandel. I have talked to both, Ryan and the Poster Fiend. Think the Tribune will give me an article space?

EDIT: SS's missus is going to be on council? At least I'll have a mystery to solve during the boring motions. We can play it like guess who. Every week SS gives me a clue ie. wers/does no wear glasses, and I have to guess by the last council meeting. :D

She does not wear glasses. :p

What's this poster scandal?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Woohoo, there's a scandal. Anti-woohoo, Stephen hasn't divulged yet.

SS's missus is lovely.

Anti-woohoo: Steve really wishes that he knew who she was, since everyone else seems to: *glares at blush and elmyra*

Woohoo: I get to break a scandal.

Ryan Griffith allegedly borrowed money from someone last December (he denys all knowledge) to the sum of €50. He (allegedly) never paid it back, so the annoyed posterer, who claims that he has repeatedly reminded Ryan, as recently as last week, stuck up posters all over campus informing everyone of what had happened, and nicely, including a picture of Ryan, encouraging people to remind Ryan of his debt.
    Ryan has since ripped down most of the posters, and is furious, and has indicated that he may take legal action when he finds out who did it.
    When this faithful reporter caught up with the phantom Posterer, he seemed not to care about what Ryan was intending, haveing an attitude, that, in this reporter's own words, would best be summed up as, "bring it bitch".
    We await further developments.

Anti-woohoo: Steve really wishes that he knew who she was, since everyone else seems to: *glares at blush and elmyra*

Woohoo: I get to break a scandal.

Ryan Griffith allegedly borrowed money from someone last December (he denys all knowledge) to the sum of €50. He (allegedly) never paid it back, so the annoyed posterer, who claims that he has repeatedly reminded Ryan, as recently as last week, stuck up posters all over campus informing everyone of what had happened, and nicely, including a picture of Ryan, encouraging people to remind Ryan of his debt.
    Ryan has since ripped down most of the posters, and is furious, and has indicated that he may take legal action when he finds out who did it.
    When this faithful reporter caught up with the phantom Posterer, he seemed not to care about what Ryan was intending, haveing an attitude, that, in this reporter's own words, would best be summed up as, "bring it bitch".
    We await further developments.

Are you talking about Ryan Griffin??

Chakar wrote:
    Are you talking about Ryan Griffin??
    I could be. does he tend to wear a pink shirt?

I could be. does he tend to wear a pink shirt?

Yes. And other colours of the bright rainbow.

Chakar wrote:
    Yes. And other colours of the bright rainbow.
    That sounds about right. Does he often hang around in the student centre?

• Advertisement

That sounds about right. Does he often hang around in the student centre?

Yeah he does also he's the Vice Secretary of UCDSU and is going for Secretary of UCDSU.You should tread carefully with that debt thing its private.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement