Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Guys, I need opinions, I'm not sure if this is a woot or not.

I'm the youngest Google employee in history.

Is this a woot?

It is a very short history, but I think that's definitely a "woot"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Guys, I need opinions, I'm not sure if this is a woot or not.

I'm the youngest Google employee in history.

Is this a woot?

Are you really? Well thats certainly an achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

'Tis true, HR have confirmed it for me. I'm just not sure if it's wootable because it really marks me as the ubergeeky type - which I know I am to an extent but definitely not to the extent you'd think from a stat like that.

Bit confused are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ended a certain exam/study induced drought last night and it hardly cost me anything!

• Advertisement

So in English that means getting drunk..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

No

Go on..you're building up the tension.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I think we all got what he meant Chakar.

Teigh Gav!

Woohoo, I get to go to the dentist first thing on saturday morning. No sarcasm involved!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

'Tis true, HR have confirmed it for me. I'm just not sure if it's wootable because it really marks me as the ubergeeky type - which I know I am to an extent but definitely not to the extent you'd think from a stat like that.

It's wootable cause 1 many of us boardsies are a little geeky as peeps in general go, 2 google rocks, hands up if it's your homepage....thought so, and 3 it's a wkd pplace to work what with the free swees n all.

Read up a few posts......I know what you're wondering.....40"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i just found a song on my hard drive that i'd forgotten i had.. it's an hour and five minutes long, i'm currently halfway through it and it's great :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i can finally tick 'get up to sexy antics in the arts block' off my Things To Do In College list. also i met a very talented boy :cool: celebration all round, i think

I've finally recovered from Thursday night, I swear that was the worst hangover I've had in ages.It was so bad that I couldn't even look at a pint on Friday night:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Chakar wrote:
    I've finally recovered from Thursday night, I swear that was the worst hangover I've had in ages.It was so bad that I couldn't even look at a pint on Friday night:eek:

That is not a woot chakar :)
    Three things too woot!
    1) Finally back home to beautiful Limerick for the summer. So nice to be home...dont miss smog and smoke of dublin at all.
    2)w're getting a hot tub in our back garden...how cool is that!
    3)Have decided to deinatly give up drink or the summer and quite possibly life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Right I was trying to hold off but its no use!

Woo hoo woo hoo hoo....yeah

Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo

Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo

Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo

Oh, yeah

Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo
    Woo hoo woo hoo hoo

/*may make more sense if you've seen Kill Bill! */

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Won €60 on a free bet thanks to a well known tabloid, a well known bookmaker, and those lovely boys from brazil with Adriano scoring first and them winning 2-0. Also feeling less broke these days thanks to this "work" thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Out of sympathy of my not having a job cos I have to repeat my parents are going to give me a grand to paint the house, lay a path and keep the garden in shape for the summer! Twas kind of nice since I would of had to do it anyway. So I get to go to Greece after all! when the repeats are over Wohoo!

Now to conquer my phobia of heights.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

InFront wrote:
    Out of sympathy of my not having a job cos I have to repeat my parents are going to give me a grand to paint the house, lay a path and keep the garden in shape for the summer! Twas kind of nice since I would of had to do it anyway. So I get to go to Greece after all! when the repeats are over Wohoo!

Now to conquer my phobia of heights.....
    Tell them I'll do it for €600.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I got a prize in work:D

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Scraggs wrote:
    I got a prize in work:D
    Congrats! And what's the prize?

My personal woohoo is that I have started seeing someone new. I am excited and he is very sweet with me and we are having a great time together so far :)
    /me purrs contentedly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My woohoo for the day: I was out on my first work do with the cinema, and had a great time, got to know some of the peeps, and think I've made a decent impression :)

Perhaps I shoulda relaxed on the dancing though..... ¬_¬ .....nahhhh!!!

It's best they get to know the Real Me™ at an early stage -- that way they can distance themselves from me once the music starts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Yay I won money on Japan drawing with Croatia yesterday! Only €30, but I was still happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I finally got code to compile that's been annoying me for a couple of hours :)
    And I also have an Apple yoyo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Wootage: Had a brainwaveon the walk home this evening. Managed to keep thought process going thru dinner and now happy to see that my back of envelope scratchings seem to back up my idea. Looks like tomorrow might be productive!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Woo-Hoo: Going to gay Paris on Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

I got the ol table tennis table setup again. Good to know im not totally crap again :)

Table tennis is so good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Woot: My code is working!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

NTL guy called and fixed our cable just in time for my morning angel and buffy, also I installed suse without cds, one sexy looking os, now to install kismet:)

• Advertisement

I'm having a good fry up for my lunch, mmm I can smell the bacon sizzling in the pan.

Did that make any of your mouths water?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement