Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Chakar wrote:
    Yeah he does also he's the Vice Secretary of UCDSU and is going for Secretary of UCDSU.You should tread carefully with that debt thing its private.
    I am not accusing him of anything, I was just surprised how ott some people can get with such a little thing. Its not really private as its been splayed across the campus on posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

legal action?

lololololol and so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Yes tread very carefully the minister, he's in the SU, he could crush you like a bug, like a bug.

Woo-hoo, people taking the SU seriously is very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Well Id be pissed too, but noone has ever had to remind me more than once to repay a debt. Its funny tho, Id never lend money to someone I dont like, and you obviously cant be friends with someone if you do this to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Are you guys spamming? Well? ADMIT IT YOU SLIME!!! :mad:

</mod practice>

Hey who was appointed the new mod in the end?

Woohoo: Ireland are gonna... eh..... win?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Anti Woo-Hoo: Bloody Discrete Maths is doing my head in at the moment. Stats test tomorrow too :(

Woo-Hoo: My new ride cymbal arrived! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

DaveMcG = Fruitcake :p

woohoo -I made it out of the house for the first time in aaaaages and I got my hair done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Woot did my first real class rep-type duties sending a lecturer a wordy email about lack of notice for a test, bo-ya

anti whoo howw in a big ****in way,
    My Financial theory lecturer doesnt put up complete notes on blackboard and theres no book and I havent been keeping notes. Test is next tueday

Im dong a question and when going through the solution the complicated part says see slides. I look at slides and it says see notes. This is a fairly twisted sense of humour.

Actually I was furous, but now I cant stop laughing. My kinda girl <3

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Woohoo: Got Blind Guardian's new album this morning. It ****ing rocks :)

Anti-woohoo: Starting to hit the ...oops, should have done more work before now! stage of college :(

• Advertisement

Woo-hoo : library is quite at this hour

Anti : im not utilising this to study.

P.s land law - most boring subject ever. fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Woohoo - I just got the cutest Teddybear.

Anti-woohoo - I have NO idea what to call him. PM me suggestions people! (Shut up Sinead)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Considering my very very very bad state earlier I dont' have a hangover! this is an impressive move on my part!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woohoo - i woke up a minute before my alarm and didn't have to endure that annoying tone that i use!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woohoo - my passport forms came today and I should just about have things sorted in time.

Also woohoo: 7 Jägerbombs last night, and not a headache in sight. Boo-ya!

Further woohoo: Just noticed the cup of coffee I ordered a half hour ago and promptly forgot about, sitting beside me. Woot!

woohoo - asked my housemate to make me a coffee as i had a craving after reading ss's post and she said yes :D

woohoo - asked my housemate to make me a coffee as i had a craving after reading ss's post and she said yes :D
    Hehe. High-five!

woo hoo - free boozing trip down the country with lots of idealistic and impressionable first years.

anto-woohoo. Paid for it by getting a seat on SU council :D
    I lie, Im actually interested in being a part of the SU. It will save me ranting to friends when I read something in the paper, now when some SU person says something stupid, I can stand up and call them a twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Woo-hoo! I have a date in t-minus a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Woo-hoo! I just got offered a personal tarot reading, a credit card and a penis enlargement (have always wanted a bigger penis, tbh) all in the past five minutes! Woot!

Anti-woohoo: My gmail a/c which had survived the past year without any spammyness is suddenly choc-full of it...gggrrrrrr!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Woo-hoo: i finally got around to making an attempt at starting to write for the observer. Only took until final year - genius. Also the headache I had all morning finally went away!

Had our first proper meeting with the fresh blood we've recruited to world aid and they're all pretty enthusiatic which is great!

Anti-woo hoo: i really cant motivate myself to do any study. it's driving me a bit nuts.

beanyb wrote:
    Anti-woo hoo: i really cant motivate myself to do any study. it's driving me a bit nuts.

woohoo - someone else who can't motivate themselves to study!!

beanyb wrote:
    Woo-hoo: i finally got around to making an attempt at starting to write for the observer. Only took until final year - genius.
    Hehe. Welcome to the SS, Elmyra and possible other mystery lurker Boardsie Observer Writing Club of Observerness!

Woot: passport forms sent off and will def be in Berlin by tomorrow morning. An end in sight! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I havent written anything yet, just gave my number to the editor so technically i'm not there yet really!

Anti-woot: I had one to write until 2 seconds ago and now i cant remember it... That's quite scary and an anti woot in itself I suppose. Meh, couldnt have been that bad if i cant remember it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Woot beat Trinners 2-0 in Irish Junior Cup Match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Whoo hoo I'm having a relaxing day today reading Mary Robinson and John F. Kennedy's Irish Independent Great Biographies.

I'm going to get "The Wind Shakes the Barley" later on as a advertisement by Xtravision on TV said they have it available for rental.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This thread is slowly advancing in the direction of the Rant/Bitch/Piss and Moan thread. I'd like to keep this open, but please don't use it as a postcount ++ thread. For a start, we could cut out the anti-woo hoos.

This isn't the "Anti-woo hoo/Moan Thread" so there's no reason to post those here. If you don't have anything worthwhile to utter wo0t4ge about, then just don't.

What was your woot again hulla?

At party in glenomena last night, everybody was doing there usual, just 5 more minutes drinking... So how do you get them out? Set off the fire alarm of course. Couple of trucks from services got them out pretty quickly...lol and/woohoo

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'm exempt from wooting.

• Advertisement

Thats a woot if I've ever saw one.

woot - man...people are BAD at poker.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement