Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

whoo hoo mid terms over
    you win a slap! :)

champers, its still dry but the clouds do look like they're about to split!

*why is the black rock campus so damn posh! I want to live here!*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Uber-WooHoooo!

Killian O'Sullivan (Lorkin In Fairly Shiity) has been shot. I hope to God he dies and never gets work as an actor again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Free food and drink. barcly if you want me Im yours (Yes I am that fickle)

HES DEAD

WWWWOOOOO WWWHHHOOOOOO ! ! ! ! !

I hope he never acts again unless its an add for Daz! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Grimes wrote:
    HES DEAD

WWWWOOOOO WWWHHHOOOOOO ! ! ! ! !

I hope he never acts again unless its an add for Daz! :D:D:D:D
    It's a very rare thing that someone can make a joke that I find tasteless.

• Advertisement

It's a very rare thing that someone can make a joke that I find tasteless.

1) its not a joke , myself and the actor Killian O'Sullivan were less than friends in real life

2)Its a TV show, and a bad one at that. He goes home after filming . No need to pray for his soul yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Grimes wrote:
    1) its not a joke , myself and the actor Killian O'Sullivan were less than friends in real life

2)Its a TV show, and a bad one at that. He goes home after filming . No need to pray for his soul yet :P
    I thought that this was someone who had really died and was in intensive care:o .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Grimes wrote:

do tell

sorry about the spam on the thread.

Firespinner -> Roffles! Im evil but not that evil .

Tintin -> will tell you in person as id rather not post in on boards

On Topic

Woohoo : em.... got saturday off to go to the Fancy Dress beers as Colonel Adolf Eichmann (google search)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

woo hoo! first midterm down and wasn't too bad...

Don't worry I thought he meant the guy was dead too!

• Advertisement

I thought that this was someone who had really died and was in intensive care:o .
    died, AND was in intensive care?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woot - passportage. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woohoo - another fire alarm gone off in Belgrove

real woohoo - just learned to like peppers, red, green AND yellow!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sarcastic woohoos? Wow, you guys will really try anything to get a piss or moan in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Woohoo, just got some authentic but cheap Mac pigment on Ebay. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Also, finally found the Margery Kempe book I've been looking for for weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Christ, it's late. Well at least my assignment for tomorrow is done! :) Woohoo!
    GameSoc night tonight was a great laugh too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Waltons wrote:
    Christ, it's late. Well at least my assignment for tomorrow is done! :) Woohoo!
    GameSoc night tonight was a great laugh too

Hush, you! My work for tomorrow isn't done AND my shower would appear to be broken.

On the positive side of things...woo hoo Graham Linehan was a ledge, my phone bill wasn't as massive as expected and the budget for my musical got approved. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woot - package from home today with lots of stuffage, and off to Berlin in two hours for the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Yippeee my Mammy is home and she brought me loads of lovely pressies!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Ok forgot to post this the other day - kick bootae in my im tech presentation last week and now im over half way there to passing my exam and on course for a very large mark in that at the end. Wootage!

Also I finally got my injections sorted out so I might just make it to Malta - thank you tuberculin toxin and the tropical medical bureau, you are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I may have slept in (by about 4 hours! and subsequently missed the bus so am going to have to take the train), but it was the best sleep ever. You know when you wake up and your bed feels like a marshmallow and you're not too warm and it's just right, and even better you feel so rested. I wish I hadn't gotten out of it. :(

Woohoo, I'm going home today to my parents who claim to have missed me, I get to make christmas cakes and I have packages waiting for me at home. OOh, I wonder what's in them. :)

YAY.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Woot, got my friend registered for a spanish exam, went in looking like something that had crawled out of a gutter, all the very pretty tidy well groomed spanish folk looked at me like I might be contagious, were very polite though. The form was in spanish though so fingers crossed I didn't screw it up:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Great fun I started sparring in boxing on Wednesday night, got my ass kicked but was fun!

Also a great weekend of sport coming up, I have my ticket for the Leinster game! I am hoping that my soccer game is cancelled on Sunday, that way I can go home to see the county football final! Hopefully we (Castletown) can win our first title in 25 years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woohoo - finished for the weekend and just had the nicest homemade soup ever..(thanks granny :))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

they're ****ing over!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Woohoo- my boss asked me to go supervise some exams just up the road from my Gaf next Monday - no hour-long commute to Dun Laoighre!

2nd woohoo - saw Darren Clarke in person last night...love that guy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Woot home from class rep training which was both productive and savagley good fun at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Whoo hoo Had a great weekend it was amazingly productive.We got a lot of ideas and potential policies out to the sabbatical officers able to enact change with our help.

• Advertisement

Back too, had a ****in ball. Twould deffo recommend it.

Notice the way we all instinctivly check boards as soon as possible

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement