Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Woo-hoo, I skipped class rep training to work and study. The studying was utterly futile but I'm that bit closer to earning enough money to pay off my credit card bill :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My last employers have finally got the finger out and sorted out my reference (3 weeks late) so hopefully I'll be getting a start date very soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Finally I've moved in! My housemates are all dead on and I've really attractive neighbours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Speaking of hell freezing over I (yes, thicko Zane) got 100% in an assignment!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Woo-Hoo! Surprise belated birthday presents!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woohoo my little sister is coming to visit me today! She's missing school (the leaving cert isn't that important anyway!) but we get to go to the cinema :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Whoo hoo my cousin passed the new theory test with an extra 200 questions added to the bank recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

^ Scraping the barrel, are we?

Woohoo, class reunion tomorrow night. Also, two packages to be collected (one of which may be Rent!), and both season 1 & 2 of Black Books to watch. Dylan Moran = my favourite "alcoholic". Nyom.

To top it all off... Monday is a bank holiday, which means DOUBLE PAY!!! Fan-bloody-tastic. Plus, de mammy and de daddy are going to Edinburgh for the weekend, which means pressies. /me sighs happily.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm full of Chinese food *\o/*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i just discovered a novel file sharing programe not blocked by ucd network:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Start work on November 6th!

FINALLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

woo-hoo Firefox 2.0

<3 cooliris plugin

Peacheh wrote:
    Start work on November 6th!

FINALLY!
    i just noticed you changed your name, you really should have thought more about píssypants!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I didn't notice the name change either. She's obviously working her way towards "Peaches"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Whoo hoo Got home in the afternoon for the first time in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

woo hoo my house was there when i got home:rolleyes:

real woo hoo, seminar over and no stuttering this time:)

Oh and @blowfish firefox two does indeed rock, integrated spell checker, wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I'm finally making progress on an essay that I've been struggling with doing for AGES!! Still not convinced it's particularly good, but it's better than staring at a blank screen!

Also, a friend of mine has a crucial thing I need for my halloween costume, so I wont have to go searching for it or spend money on it! Big woohoo since I'm both money and time poor at the moment.

whooooo i cant sleep again! about the 10th night in a row now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woot - had a cracking night last night, 3 shots of sambuca, 3 of cherry liquer, and 8 Jägerbombs - dead cheap and not a hangover in sight. I love Germany...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Corollary woot - I'm back in UCD for a week... surprise!!! And I can't type on UK keyboards any more. Stupid swappage of Z and Y letters.

Further corollary woot - Elmyra, Steph and dajaffa are here, and we're having a mini Boards Beers. And then we're going to tour the countryside, and YOU WON'T BE INVITED!!!!*

* One million points of wootage to whoever get this reference...

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

"And we will dance till the sun rises! And then our children will form a family band!...yada yada"

Soooo old man.

Woot, I haven't had a cigarette in 5 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

coincidentally! I just found a full packet of cigarettes under the couch! YAY! which is great because I've no money because my Laser card broke in half.*

also, I will fight you, and that's no lie.

*hooray, not spending all my money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Corollary woot - I'm back in UCD for a week... surprise!!! And I can't type on UK keyboards any more. Stupid swappage of Z and Y letters.

Further corollary woot - Elmyra, Steph and dajaffa are here, and we're having a mini Boards Beers. And then we're going to tour the countryside, and YOU WON'T BE INVITED!!!!*

* One million points of wootage to whoever get this reference...

I can't believe you didn't tell me you were coming home!! My heart *stopped* when dajaffa rang...I thought you were going to be dead. Bold Gav! But YAY for you being here....haven't had Gav huggage in aaaaaages. :D

Woot, I haven't had a cigarette in 5 days!

Brilliant. Keep it up Hullaface!

Wooteh....mini boardsie meet up with SS, dajaffa, Stepherunie and I guess we'll say Byrno even if he is a hanger-on :p , fun times had by all!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

elmyra wrote:
    I can't believe you didn't tell me you were coming home!! My heart *stopped* when dajaffa rang...I thought you were going to be dead. Bold Gav! But YAY for you being here....haven't had Gav huggage in aaaaaages. :D

Brilliant. Keep it up Hullaface!

Wooteh....mini boardsie meet up with SS, dajaffa, Stepherunie and I guess we'll say Byrno even if he is a hanger-on :p , fun times had by all!

For the record not invited but having SS call me pissed at 2am isnt cool. His show today consists of him. No groupies!

Woohoo : Its Friday which means the last of the radio and I can actually get back to doing some study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Wootage: my year head told my class today that they didn't appreciate us reps and realise how much work we did that wasn't ours to do and told them to thank us. I love him, finally I might actually get to represent the students.

Also Áine has offered to do my hair in place of the absent Lisa *savage much*

It's my last week of college next week for 5 months odd woot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

w00t! wii is coming to UCD

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

YAY :D

/cheer
    /wii

My woohoo (apart from that!): Just finished an assignment - due today, which I started this morning... >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I ATE something ...like there was chewing and everything.. soooo good...

Re: SS homecoming, I finally understand what those texts were about, I thought it was a dream

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Scraggs wrote:
    I ATE something ...like there was chewing and everything.. soooo good...

Re: SS homecoming, I finally understand what those texts were about, I thought it was a dream

Now that really is a w00t. YAY for Dani!

God mad drunken/hyper/whatever phonecalls from Steph last night about ss being "here" but had no idea what was going on. Then had to wait until 4.50am for a taxi home, and got an hours kip before work. Not good.

However: Woohoo, Dan's 21st was da bomb. /me loves gay men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Woot mise, elmo n blushie r in hulla's house. We went to the shop + bought loadsa crap n are now eating said crap in his house.

Woot for the next step in stalking!

EDIT: Forgot to mention the joy of ringing rival pizz companies + putting them on speakerphone!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement