Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Time for a non-clique "omgz we're so cool we all know each other" woohoo.

Got job confirmation and will be getting more money than I originally thought, a 3% pay increase in December and a nice 27 days of paid leave a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Peacheh wrote:
    Time for a non-clique "omgz we're so cool we all know each other" woohoo.

multi - roffles.

Woohooo

I QUIT MY JOB! I QUIT MY JOB I QUIT MY JOB!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Grimes wrote:
    I QUIT MY JOB! I QUIT MY JOB I QUIT MY JOB!!!
    Congratulations Boss.

/me hums "Take This Job and Shove It"

oh and w00t: Grimes gave me a football show on BFM. Deadly. Plus I learnt to produce my own show. Doubly-Deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Congratulations Boss.

/me hums "Take This Job and Shove It"

oh and w00t: Grimes gave me a football show on BFM. Deadly. Plus I learnt to produce my own show. Doubly-Deadly.

Note: Technically still a "sports show" if very focused on the soccer...

Woot actually had my first free Saturday in ages spanks to the bank holiday weekend cause no matches get scheduled. + what did I do with this time? nout, notfhink, zip, FANTASTIC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

mmmm galaxy....:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

woohoo: Peachehpants changed her username!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Woo Hoo tomorrow's gonna rock.
    Band practice followed by <snip> topped off with an all night party!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

<snip>? I want <snip>*!

Woohoo, an extra hour in bed in the morning - it's only 2:40 not 3:40. :)

* Note: may not be true.

woohoo, good night in Doyle's (any of ye there?), caught up with friends from school, and spent less than E50! Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Well i have achieved my goal in life so may as well kill me off as im just wasting time now.

Won 100squids playing a game (ive won trips and hardware etc before but never cash :p ). Time to start planning me funeral.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

woohoo heading out in 10 mins!! Town is packed...gotta love jazz weekend! :D

poohoo: got a loan of the wrong series of the West Wing from my brother :( got series 6 instead of 5! DAMMIT! :mad: Had my night planned around watching it :(

woohoo: I've got over 5k posts! Didn't even realise til now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

DaveMcG wrote:
    Congrats spamwh0r :p

w00t: Watched the 1st ep of the final series of Dream Team, just by chance like, and it actually looks pretty good.

No, honestly.

Stop laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

DaveMcG wrote:
    z0mg, you're catching up to me! :eek:

Woohoo: I bought lots of books today :) So lots of fun reading - though I should be doing college work!

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

woohoo i love when it starts getting dark really early cos it means winters coming = that 'c' holiday,sitting in all cosy by the fire,dressing up really snug to go out,furry hats,scarves,mittens etc etc

oh god im such and old woman!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Savage, just realised tomorrow is a bank holiday so that means I've an extra day to study!

Edit/ I also bought the most stunning pair of shoes.

I was working the marathon + rubbed MANY a persons legs which was good for learning, but also yuck cause of men's hairy legs. Anyway washing my hands afterwards was such a thrill (no really, all we had in the physio tent was wet wipes, a proper washing was a big thrill)

Also got free food + drink after said rubbing as a thank you, + also a bag of free stuff that the runners got, woot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

dajaffa wrote:
    I was working the marathon + rubbed MANY a persons legs which was good for learning, but also yuck cause of men's hairy legs. Anyway washing my hands afterwards was such a thrill (no really, all we had in the physio tent was wet wipes, a proper washing was a big thrill)

Also got free food + drink after said rubbing as a thank you, + also a bag of free stuff that the runners got, woot :)
    Did you get a "I ran the Dublin marathon" medal cos that would be uber wootage??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Woo-many-hoo! The scarf I knit doubles as a massive pillow. Got two pairs of pretty and practical shoeses yesterday and am officially in love with them. I discovered the nyom-ness that is M&S Spicy Red Pepper Hummus with seed bread. Double pay today, on a long day! Plus, my parents get home tonight and are coming to see me! And, there are fireworks! :D

Totally makes up for being dumped in favour of a tv last night. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Rentals came and visited yesterday the charmers that they are - so i gots a little spoilt with shoes and dress. Dress thus turns out brilliantly as it's perfect for doing Ms Hepburn for my party tomorrow.

Last week of college in UCD this week for 5 months - i'm slightly sniffy but also kinda happy because it means I'm going to malta soon. Also means 5 night stand this week - go on the rads!

• Advertisement

Im not going to start a thread about this so ill post it here off topic as it is.

Im in desperate need of a place to live anywhere in S.Dublin. Anyone need a roomie PM me. Im clean and i dont need to be walked much

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

woohoo, PhantomFM is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Woohoo I'm getting free [bump and] grinds from my super nice tutor. And my lecture this arvo was cancelled so I've extra time to make up for the serial procastination that was the weekend;) pity though I have 3 essays due...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Woohoo! flying business class back from london this Friday. Free champers!

(Yes I know I've left UCD but I'm in the most boring training module ever and need distraction to save me from the dreaded head snap that occurs as I fall asleep.)

Woot I won a bag today, came home + there was a package with a PS2 bag in it cause I won some raffle I was in caue I'd registered my (2nd) PS2. So if u c a black bag with "PS2" on the side on campus it could be me!

woohoo

....... something mundane and ordinary

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

...I...can't...take it...anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

woo-hoo, hullaballo can't take it anymore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement